Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Short theard

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Tell me the way people treat 5'6 and under people in general.

Attachments

• oqdJuhz.jpg
    oqdJuhz.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 101
They don't, we're invisible

"Just grow up and be a man"

I recently met a guy IRL who was 5'3" and we had a really neat talk about dating and relationships. It was eye-openeing. I will never experience the manlet curse as an averageheightcel.

He said that women have openly told him straight to his face that he is too short to date. Imagine getting told that for shit you have no control over. JFL manlets have it worse than pretty much any other type of cel.

Carded everywhere. Treat you as though you were -10 years your age. Generally invisible.

Just run paedophilegame bro go for women who are into little boys.

The only benefit to my being a manlet is that, by being so short, I have a counteragent against my oldcelibacy. I may be short, but I might just potentially look younger than I would if I was a normal man. And ostensible youth is almost like having more time to get my life together.

"drink more milk"

The only benefit to my being a manlet is that, by being so short, I have a counteragent against my oldcelibacy. I may be short, but I might just potentially look younger than I would if I was a normal man. And ostensible youth is almost like having more time to get my life together.

This is some of the most painful to read cope I've ever read.