Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [SHORT] The Time I Got Life-Mogged by an 11 Year Old And Was Mocked by my Family For It

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I can't stop remembering the time I was having thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family at the age 18. I was of course a KHHV which I still am. My uncle and his close family who we rarely see flew in for this occasion. They had an 11 year old who had a """""girlfriend""""" that my family couldn't shut the fuck up about. During dinner they were asking all sorts of innocent questions like "do you plan to get married teehee" and "do you make your classmates jealous teehee". Then my aunt proceeds to ask "do you two hold hands tehehehehehehe". He responds "ohhh yeah we hold hands all the time we even like to smooch and do the tongue kiss!". Everyone at the table was in shock and you could hear a gasp from my moms sisters. They all looked at each-other as if they just witnessed a ghost but suddenly their shock turned into a huge grin! They were HAPPY this 11 year old was making out with his girlfriend. The kids mom proceeded to get fake-mad at him saying "Now now I don't want you doing that until you get older, you hear me? No more tongue kiss until your older got it", the boy concerned; but when his mom turned her head to the others she had a smile. His mom wasn't really mad, she was probably overjoyed to think she was raising a Chad, a future-slayer. The aunts around the table seemed happy about it too, possibly because it means he isn't gay. Growing up I unironically believed my parents when they said "don't chase girls until your older! You're too young! No kissing". I thought if I somehow did manage to get a girlfriend, I would get in trouble for it. JFL JFL JFL parents secretly want you to break these rules and be a Chad.

The worst part came when one of my uncles (not the boys dad) turned to me and said "so hows your love life, got anyone special, a girlfriend?". I just shook my head. He jokingly said "well you better get on that, he's only 11 haha, you got a lot of catching up to do". I just smiled and said "haha" subtly. He then said "that is of course if you aren't playing on the other side of course". My aunt steps in and asks what that means. My uncle responds back "It means i hope he's not gay! But I'm starting to wonder, 18 you said?"

I was so angry!!!! I just wanted to yell "HEY IDIOT CANT YOU SEE IM LITERALLY FUCKING DEFORMED" but I didn't want to bring more attention to myself as I'm already a freak. I don't think they were mocking me in that way as my uncle unironically believes my deformities shouldn't matter if I can compensate in other-ways. But it's over.

Would have read this if you didn't post gay shit before

Would have read this if you didn't post gay shit before

By gay do you mean homosexual like my fetish post or my posts in general?

You should've said it . It'l make them uncomfortable and they will think twice bullying you again

I know but keep in mind despite it being a part of my identity I'm extremely insecure about it. I fucking hate the thought of my deformity being a topic of discussion. But ngl you're right I should have.

Facial deformity = its over

kill your whole family

I remember looking at other 10yo persons playing the bottle in the school's yard. Of course i wanted to join, but i was fat and ugly.

It is over at the end of the day

Catholic boomers are the fucking worst. I can't believe I grew up in this exact type of family.

Im moreso shocked that 11 y.o’s french kiss nowadays, have i been living under a rock?

Actual suifuel for you tbh
Growing up I unironically believed my parents when they said "don't chase girls until your older! You're too young! No kissing". I thought if I somehow did manage to get a girlfriend, I would get in trouble for it. JFL JFL JFL parents secretly want you to break these rules and be a Chad.

The worst part came when one of my uncles (not the boys dad) turned to me and said "so hows your love life, got anyone special, a girlfriend?". I just shook my head. He jokingly said "well you better get on that, he's only 11 haha, you got a lot of catching up to do". I just smiled and said "haha" subtly. He then said "that is of course if you aren't playing on the other side of course". My aunt steps in and asks what that means. My uncle responds back "It means i hope he's not gay! But I'm starting to wonder, 18 you said?"
Beta ngl

That’s brutal

What was that child's life like after that? Maybe now it's published here.

What was that child's life like after that? Maybe now it's published here.

I don't hear much other than when they occasional email us. They usually talk about how he's "doing great in school" and all that bullshit parents usually write. They're not gonna be like "he's fucking everyone in the highschool!!!!!"

I remember looking at other 10yo persons playing the bottle in the school's yard. Of course i wanted to join, but i was fat and ugly.
Fuck that's suifuel

FUCK DUDE I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT! ARRRRGHHH I WANNA ROPE SO BADLY!!!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT THE TEEN LOVE PILL DESTROYED ME!

Im moreso shocked that 11 y.o’s french kiss nowadays, have i been living under a rock?
11 year olds are already doing oral sex if they know about it(they discover it pretty quickly).life on earth is sad

Catholic boomers are the fucking worst. I can't believe I grew up in this exact type of family.
catholics who are encouraging pre marital sex or licentiousness acts are fucking degenerates.