Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short ricecel tries to impress noodlewhores by trying to drag British tourist out of the train.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Ricecel was only slightly shorter than him but the briton was twice as big

Suifuel for @Despicablecel
Well, tbf most white British tourists act like this. But they didn't really cause much trouble in Qatar. Because, the laws are strict. Also, ricecels are shorter and have childlike frames, and Also look feminine(not in a good way, all the BTS fags are frauding hard) so people(white men) are not afraid of them.

Didn't you say that chink eyes are a halo?
He isn't white. You're a quapa and you still don't pass as white. Let him be, some people no matter how "blackpilled", will always cope. He knows that nobody can doxx him based on pictures of his eye area. He is coping hard

retarded quapa without the asian iq

retarded quapa without the asian iq
You are the one retarded here pal. I can clearly see that you want to be white so bad but also have that arrogant chink side of yours.

He isn't white. You're a quapa and you still don't pass as white. Let him be, some people no matter how "blackpilled", will always cope. He knows that nobody can doxx him based on pictures of his eye area. He is coping hard
Yeah he is just retarded.

Honorary Aryan​

retarded ogre arab is still spamming

alex schlab has chink eyes?
He is an exception because, he is attractive. Still looks like a chink. And I can't find any source, so he is probably, a quapa.even if he is HAPA still looks chinky.
IMG 20240601 173539
Cry about it.

It's also retarded to claim something like this:
my eyes are whiter than yours
when he doesn't want to prove it.

You are the one retarded here pal. I can clearly see that you want to be white so bad but also have that arrogant chink side of yours.
when did i say chink eyes are a halo? only thing i said is pct which is literally a halo or neutral at worst and mogs negative canthal tilt. Neutral and pct can be equal depending on shapw but pct usually gives better shape hence why alex schlab mogs. He has uee, defined medial canthus for the most part and pfl which asians lack. He has a hapa or quapa eye area. Also you said people made fun of u for it so i assumed u got the bad kinda eye area with the monolid or near monolid

@Made in Heaven sends people his face, because, he knows white nationalists have confirmed he is white passing. This guy doesn't even want to prove that his eye area is white passing. It's pretty obvious, that he isn't.

when he doesn't want to prove it.
people still trying to get me to dox myself due to wanting me to be fully asian looking so my anti arab or anti x posts mean less. You think as a projecting self hating quapa u can do something he failed to do

this chap probably looks as asian as me due to eyes

British soldier vs Japanese soldier in singapore 1942 colourized.

people still trying to get me to dox myself due to wanting me to be fully asian looking so my anti arab or anti x posts mean less. You think as a projecting self hating quapa u can do something he failed to do
Don't make retarded claims then and this can be avoided. :feelskek:

japan is the most respectable east asian country. Theres a reason japanese hapas are the most prideful with korean hapas being number 2 due to the recent infkux of kpop. Japanese pride is more natural tho and not due to media.!

He has uee, defined medial canthus for the most part and pfl which asians lack. He has a hapa or quapa eye area. Also you said people made fun of u for it so i assumed u got the bad kinda eye area with the monolid or near monolid
Most HAPAS or Quapas don't look like that or have his eye area. You're coping hard.

Also @KillNiggers notice, how he has gone from all "I have a white passing eye area" to " I have a attractive hapa eye area" so now, he has confirmed he doesn't look white, because , Alex schlab doesn't pass as white. He is a coping mutt.

Don't make retarded claims then and this can be avoided. :feelskek:
My eyes arent chink. People have said i have large eyes irl. This guy online said i look even more neotenous than some full asians due to it

but they have more facial fat, bigger zygos and higher set brows, so overall im not more neotenous

my eyes are too big actually

My eyes arent chink. People have said i have large eyes irl. This guy online said i look even more neotenous than some full asians due to it
Post your eye area then, or please shut the fuck up. Also this thread isn't about you our your eyes. Please shut up.
people still trying to get me to dox myself due to wanting me to be fully asian looking so my anti arab or anti x posts mean less.
So you yourself admit, that you look Asian and not white lol. What a dumbass

but they have more facial fat, bigger zygos and higher set brows, so overall im not more neotenous
Go back to .org. nobody, cares you're a chink and Alex schlab looks Asian.

Most HAPAS or Quapas don't look like that or have his eye area. You're coping hard.

Also @KillNiggers notice, how he has gone from all "I have a white passing eye area" to " I have a attractive hapa eye area" so now, he has confirmed he doesn't look white, because , Alex schlab doesn't pass as white. He is a coping mutt.
HAHA

most hapas dont have his eye area. dude is jealous

anti arab hate is based on common sense

just look at these sandniggers using this forum as a playground for their arab fantasies

just look at these sandniggers using this forum as a playground for their arab fantasies
Here are some HAPAS.

" SOOOOOOO WHYTE PASSSINGGGG SO HASUMMMMMM :soy: :soy: :soy: "
IMG 20240601 175334IMG 20240601 175319IMG 20240601 175306IMG 20240601 175250IMG 20240601 175240

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601_175210.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_175210.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 6
Sandniggers are Better looking and there are plenty of white passing Sandniggers, who have 0 white blood
IMG 20240601 180118

Here are some more because, I know it's suifuel for you:
IMG 20240601 180145
IMG 20240601 180204
IMG 20240601 180058IMG 20240601 180027IMG 20240601 180017IMG 20240601 180007IMG 20240601 175943IMG 20240601 175931IMG 20240601 180040IMG 20240601 175953

He is mad that he lost all the debates, and is now, throwing a tantrum, when I didn't even mention him.

He is mad that he lost all the debates, and is now, throwing a tantrum, when I didn't even mention him.
i didnt lose any you just stay on this site 24/7 and spam the same cherrypicked shit. You try harder than me due to being arab and not hapa. Over for you ogres with 0 appeal

i didnt lose any you just stay on this site 24/7 and spam the same cherrypicked shit. You try harder than me due to being arab and not hapa. Over for you ogres with 0 appeal
You lost. Try reading those posts again bozo. You couldn't even post one white passing HAPA or one with Blue eyes. Only long paragraphs

Leave, you basement and travel to the West. And see for yourself, how people treat you. Nobody cares, if you have 50% English genes, when your Asian side is so dominant that you white genes doesn't show up on your face. Keep crying.

You lost. Try reading those posts again bozo. You couldn't even post one white passing HAPA or one with Blue eyes. Only long paragraphs
Also it's funny how you won't post your eyes(not even face) nor, have you shown me one white passing HAPA. Or at least one with Blue eyes. And you think you actually, won lol.