Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short Rant About How Much I Hate NoFap

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It's not the fact that people don't wanna fap that makes me think they're a bunch of anti scientific cultists. It's the fact that they think they're actually not in a suicide cult, and, in fact, think their religion is beneficial lmao! That's the biggest joke of them all. Now it is beneficial in the way cutting your wrists or being bulimic is beneficial. Technically good things can come from it sometimes, but 99% of the time it's nothing but stress and long term misery.

Btw I'm not in favor of being addicted to fapping either. Once a day cooms are for depressed soyboys, that's true. But if you go a week or two no fap then get super horny and choose not to relive yourself, you're a joke. Unless you do it specifically and knowingly to harm yourself, which I can empathize with.

It's funny, it's easier to not fap if one is not fixated on nofap

I jerk off minimum 4 days a day. AMA

It's funny, it's easier to not fap if one is not fixated on nofap
makes sense. luckily i never fell into the cult but still makes sense

Nofap opens your pineal gland.

Nofap opens your pineal gland.
What does that feel like, exactly? That's right, you can't say without illustrating it's a crude placebo so no it doesn't.

Nofap is not that bad; the view of feet-soles are addictive, the fap can lead to chronic pain, but there is nothing wrong if you want to cum, so there is not objection on this part at all, no preachy games, no ways of selling something that is nature-course and not something about lies in ways of paths, so whatever

Nofap is not that bad; the view of feet-soles are addictive, the fap can lead to chronic pain, but there is nothing wrong if you want to cum, so there is not objection on this part at all, no preachy games, no ways of selling something that is nature-course and not something about lies in ways of paths, so whatever
Say what?

Im not in no fap

NoFap dudes say you should fuck trannies or Bio females

Shits retarded and gross

I successfully completed no nut November this year and I can 100% agree, after the 2 week mark I was just causing myself misery by not fapping.
I fapped as soon as it turned into December 1st and I suddenly became SUPER depressed for the next 2 days, no fap is a bunch of cope.

Just smoke a little weed or go for a jog, same effect except minus the stress & placebo.
I will try jogging at night after smoking a bong or two and see how it feels.
Might end up in a desert in the middle of nowhere, but I’d say it’s worth the experience.

I will try jogging at night after smoking a bong or two and see how it feels.
Might end up in a desert in the middle of nowhere, but I’d say it’s worth the experience.
That's the spirit

Nofappers should be hit by bus
So ritard it make me domber

Nofappers should be hit by bus
So ritard it make me domber
34.jpg

agrere

Nofap only makes sense if you have access to frequent sex, otherwise if you don't have sex you'll just blow your load while you're asleep and it'll be rendered pointless anyway

Nofap = you can't coom without permission from a toilet. THAT IS CUCKED

the best way to coom is once every two weeks .
Scientifically speaking testosterone is slightly boosted by NoFap bit goes back to normal after approximately 1 week .
so you get all the benefits of nofap but can also bust a fat nut every 2 weeks .

the best way to coom is once every two weeks .
Scientifically speaking testosterone is slightly boosted by NoFap bit goes back to normal after approximately 1 week .
so you get all the benefits of nofap but can also bust a fat nut every 2 weeks .
Sounds legit but I'd recommend once or twice a week just to cope and feel relaxed

Just a bit of a meme

cooming once a day keeps the bluepilled thoughts away

I did NoFap once