Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Short Normie gets cucked

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
I put life fuel since i’m glad normies are getting a taste of their own medicine. I hope all normies who picked on us deal with this same shit
IMG 1090

Being short with a gf means any man taller than you will potentially cuck you jfl
Even worse when your height is the bottom percentile of the male population.

imagine being that height in america and still bothering dating jfl

Damn. This is brootal and could've been prevented if you took the blackpill. Anyway, Tyrone always win.
I've said it and will repeat it. Moneymaxxing/Statusmaxxing won't get you anywhere except getting cucked like this. Your bitch will use you and pay for the hotel room for Tyrone to break her back. $0.00 and effort(tattooing her name on his dick etc...) spent by Tyrone to get with her. This world is cruel.

If you're ugly, don't play the game.
Do not fall into the trap of self improvement etc... If it's over, it's over

Being short with a gf means any man taller than you will potentially cuck you jfl
Even worse when your height is the bottom percentile of the male population.
Very true. Even if I somehow got a gf, she'd probably cheat on me for being 5'7

Very true. Even if I somehow got a gf, she'd probably cheat on me for being 5'7
I'm even shorter than that and I've given up

true why did I click this thread :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
This video made me realize that I stand 0 chance at all and that getting cucked is inevitable if I'm not 6'4 and MTN minimum.

Even if I somehow got a gf, she'd probably cheat on me for being 5'7
This. The tallfag ik irl fucked a chick, who later confided in him that she was cheating on her bf with him. They both seemed to enjoy it.

Cruel world we live in. Some people get everything while others suffer. It's all about luck. :feelsbadman:
If incels were lucky they wouldn't have been born as incels and still be in the nonexistent void

This. The tallfag ik irl fucked a chick, who later confided in him that she was cheating on her bf with him. They both seemed to enjoy it.
Until it boomerangs back to him. Then, he starts whining about foids being whores. Fuck these men who house the worst behaviours in foids.

Last edited:
Until it boomerangs back to him
Cope.Tall Chad/Tyrone rarely loses the game unless cheat codes have been used by losers or glitches weren't fixed in the new update.

Cope.Tall Chad/Tyrone rarely loses the game unless cheat codes have been used by losers or glitches weren't fixed in the new update.
How the likes of Tom Brady and Kaka won? Past 30, every chad and it's ethnic variations are on life-support if they haven't moneymaxxed.

This Is what you get for Not knowing Woman Nature

Should have been Born 6 3 instead of
5 6 :feelskek:

what happened to them?
Pitt got dumped by Aniston because she didn't want kids. Jolie turned 'their' kids against Pitt.
Cruise got divorced by some b-grade roastie.
Depp I don't need to elaborate, I guess.

If this hollywood trio doesn't stand, what do you expect in case of an average chad?

lelalelealealealelae fucking normie song dnc tbh

Pitt got dumped by Aniston because she didn't want kids. Jolie turned 'their' kids against Pitt.
Cruise got divorced by some b-grade roastie.
Depp I don't need to elaborate, I guess.

If this hollywood trio doesn't stand, what do you expect in case of an average chad?
Who cares about being dumped if you can easily replace foids who dumped you? Why give AF if you're an extremely attractive celeb?