Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Short Mom and Tall Dad shames short Son: "My Parents and Sister said I can't Protect them because I'm short"

He’s fucking retarded he’s 6’5 perfect male height and has a kid with foid who’s fucking 5’ flat, easily ruined his sons life

LMAO. Imagine suffering because your tallfag dad decided to mate with a genetic dead end woman.

BvZjxH8IgAAg2Hu

He’s fucking retarded he’s 6’5 perfect male height and has a kid with foid who’s fucking 5’ flat, easily ruined his sons life
Many such cases!

That's not the son's fault, that's the bitch of a mother's fault.
Yeah, the father's a dumbass, too.

What fucking retarded parents.

His mother blames him stunting his growth not her own subhuman genetics. :feelskek:
He's 5'5 and she's 5', that's a 5 inch height difference. The difference of the average male height (5'9) and the average female height (5'4) is 5 inches. It's so obvious he got his height from her.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: How oblivious can she be??
Male problems are always their own fault I guess.

ThERe are a variety of CHOices to undERtake to make the situation bettER.

Last edited:
now imagine when the dad is 5'8 instead :feels::feels:

You're not entitled for protection sweaty:feelshaha:

honestly though, the most retarded shit society expects men to do is protect women lol fuckem they would never fight for me lmao:worryfeels:

If I was the son I would kill my parents (In GTA5), Imagine being a short foid marrying a tall fag only to get mad at your son when he comes out a manlet.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/d7oapj/my_parents_and_sister_said_i_cant_protect_them/

Maybe normies really are stupid enough to believe that only tall men are capable of fighting.

Son better go er on that tallfag while he is asleep:reeeeee:

"She even blames my height on me not sleeping enough, or eating enough, or I must have done drugs to stunt my growth. It hurts to know they have no faith in me, and they make me feel like a failure."

That's what annoys me. Physical traits do present limitations and while the people in his story are exaggerating them it's true that height is usually favored in physical confrontations. But the quoted part here is where they veer into bullshit territory. Height is genetic. I don't know if the dude's lifestyle was optimal or not, but the height difference between a suboptimal growth and an optimal growth is maybe 1 inch (unless you were malnourished or something). Dude would've needed to be on HGH supplements from youth to significantly increase his height.

He's short because his mom's a midget. It is what it is. I'd say that right to her face. And tell the dad that if he wanted taller sons he should've picked a taller wife. Because that's what the reality of the situation is. :blackpill:

I'm taller than both my parents and I still get this shit JFL. Blame your subhuman DNA, not me.

i hope ma boy will grow up to the 6`5 and will kill his parents(in minecraft)

He needs to beat his dad 1 inch from death to prove himself.

This is why you make babies with tall women

The way the family is so direct and brutal, I wonder if the mom is Asian. Tallfag white guy getting with a 5 foot noodle, wouldn't be the first time.

The difference of the average male height (5'9) and the average female height (5'4) is 5 inches. It's so obvious he got his height from her.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: How oblivious can she be??
:feelskek:
honestly though, the most retarded shit society expects men to do is protect women lol fuckem they would never fight for me lmao:worryfeels:
:soy: we must protect these ungrateful sluts who would leave you alone with the attacker

He's a fucking pussy, instead of crying on reddit he needs to confront his parents and ask his fag dad why he decided to procreate with a midget and also tell his mom that it's her fault he is this short and she needs to shut the fuck up pronto.

retarded father :feelspuke:

Lolol retarded tallfag dad :feelskek:
[UWSL]Reads like an incel lore. Only thing missing is if the mom is Asian :feelswhere:wouldn't surprise me though:feelshehe: [/UWSL]

He should confront his whorelet midget mother and tell her that he's 5'5 because of her dogshit genetics..he should try to make her mom feel guilty for his manletism. Tell her "if I kill myself because of bullying it's because of you and your dogshit genetics". :feelscomfy:
Also his dad is equally at fault here, shouldn't have cooomed inside a genetic garbage vagina:feelsjuice:

He could have been 6'2 minimum :feelsohgod:

Now it's over :feelsrope:

Ugly women create incel sons.
Imagine hating your children so much before they are even born

His mother blames him stunting his growth not her own subhuman genetics. :feelskek:
He's 5'5 and she's 5', that's a 5 inch height difference. The difference of the average male height (5'9) and the average female height (5'4) is 5 inches. It's so obvious he got his height from her.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: How oblivious can she be??
Male problems are always their own fault I guess.
Women want you to join their social protests but they will never join yours

One way street

Reddit always boasts about how "progressive" they are, so why do they think it's still a man's "responsibility" to protect a woman? Aren't womyn equal now? Aren't we living in the 21st century? Aren't womyn strongk and empowered and fully capable of protecting themselves? If this guy asked his self-proclaimed progtard parents these questions, they'd have no answer, and neither would Reddit (Cuckit).

I have noticed this from decades of observation in life: Hardcore feminists/self-proclaimed "progressives" are ALWAYS the most fanatical defenders of traditional gender roles when said roles place the man in a difficult position (having to get into fights on the street to "protect his womyn", getting drafted into a war, having to wageslave so he can show off his big paycheck and buy a nice car, etc.)

This shit is classic cuckit, classic libtardism, and exactly what you'd expect from a pair of worthless scumbag parents who blame their innocent son for something that's entirely the parents' fault (the mom for reproducing with her shit genes, the dad for wasting his tall genes on a genetic trash foidlet).

P.S. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the foid was a noodlewhore; very few adult white foids are only 5 feet tall.