Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Short Men Problems vs Tall Men Problems

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Tall men problems:

1)Not fitting everywhere well
2)Breakup from their 172627th girlfriend
3)Not having sex for just one week
4)Crying about some shit back pain problems

Short Men Problems:

1)Gets mogged
2)Some are bullied at childhood
3)Seen as disabled man from foids
4)Society rejects them (No sperm donor, less paid jobs etc.)

You fucking tallfags, we are not the same. Lets change our frame then. Do you want to become 5'7 155lb dwarf skeleton like me ? Stop whining about life. Being tall is everything. Being short is a curse.

True + bump I hate tall mfs except the one guy I know who is 6’2 and the ugliest person ive ever seen he has it rough too

Tall men problems:

Short Men Problems:

1)Gets mogged

You fucking tallfags, we are not the same. Lets change our frame then. Do you want to become 5'7 155lb dwarf skeleton like me ? Stop whining about life. Being tall is everything. Being short is a curse.

View: https://youtu.be/Q9mBxYH59qA

I want to murder the fuck out of this tall faggot named Hasan Piker

QdOO7BU

Tall men problems:

Short Men Problems:

1)Gets mogged

It’s about Face you idiot

Tall and ugly does nothing while short and handsome slays

5'7 isn't too short, its passable and pretty close to average height. 5'5 and under is manlet territory and you are basically subhuman at that height.

5'7 isn't too short, its passable and pretty close to average height. 5'5 and under is manlet territory and you are basically subhuman at that height.
True af. 5'7 isn't even that short:fuk:

It’s about Face you idiot

Tall and ugly does nothing while short and handsome slays
Where is my gf I thought jbm just be manlet works...

I'm such annmnn idiot.......... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

yea maybe in some shithole in Southern Asia. :lul:

He has a shit face you idiot ,I didn’t say body
Wasn't their a literal 70 page slideshow of woman literally disdaining and threatening short men to death? In one thread? :lul: you also sound like a bot. :fuk: all you say whenever conflicted with anything debunking your world view you just say idiot everytime without providing anything new to say.

This is why its based to hate tall people.

Wasn't their a literal 70 page slideshow of woman literally disdaining and threatening short men to death? In one thread? :lul: you also sound like a bot. :fuk: all you say whenever conflicted with anything debunking your world view you just say idiot everytime without providing anything new to say.
Threatening short and UGLY guys not short and handsome

Idiot

Threatening short and UGLY guys not short and handsome

Idiot
There's no such thing as short and handsome irl. If you are short it is over

I don't even have face to save me. :cryfeels:

Some niggas here be like “bro I’m 6 ft, bro I’m 6’1 and I don’t get anything”

Well like no shit nigga, you’re not tall enough for height alone:feelskek:

If you’re in a majority white country that’s average or slightly above average and of course face will matter more:bigbrain:
:lul: 6'1 I'd kill for that height. Either we've gotten so delusional or women are just that silly :lul:

There's no such thing as short and handsome irl
Are you a fucking idiot? Half of men here are short And handsome and go with taller Stacy girls

Nah bro 6’1 is a great height but for women they’ll still want at least avg face at that point. You need to be taller for ugly face to get a girl.
I'd just do SEA :smonk:

Are you a fucking idiot? Half of men here are short And handsome and go with taller Stacy girls
I'm not short and handsome. I'm short and ugly. Mega ugly for being giga short.:feelsokman:

True + bump I hate tall mfs except the one guy I know who is 6’2 and the ugliest person ive ever seen he has it rough too
why doesn’t he date ugly 5’3 girls? They usually go for that kind of guy. Even if he is spergy the height difference will negate that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back