Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short men are treated like trash by society

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Short men are treated like trash by society. It's even worse when it comes to romantic relationships. Women are height Nazis and they discriminate against our short brothers a lot.

There's something immoral about it. Short people are seen as less valuable both by men and women. They're seen as less competent. They're disrespected on a daily basis.

Women should date men their own category. Yes, height counts too. Unless in some cases where tall men can't find tall women and vice-versa, people should strive for their looksmatch nonetheless.

Short men are more likely to commit suicide. I can't stand women who shame short men. They deserve to die a painful death for destroying our brothers' mental health.

aren't you like 6'4?

''Cope. Height doesn't matter.'' - Sean 2021
It matters when it comes to being discriminated socially and romantically, but it doesn't matter to the point where an ugly guy like me can compensate for his subpar looks for being taller than average.

Don't bother arguing with the brainlets in this thread. You're still an incel at the end of the day.
They really believe I would be rotting in here if I had an actual chance with a woman. Sad people who are projecting their own insecurities onto me.

jfl @ op trying to get sympathy points from us

no matter if you're incel or not, tallfags should all just seppukumaxx and gtfo my sight
GrAYtard moment

Its how some guys here cope i guess. There's guys who claim whites can't be incel, NT people can't be incel, blacks cant be incel etc
Rich white men can't be incel. You're just gay

Well im not rich, im poor and disabled and a 3/10. Keep coping.
I did say Rich. Its possible if you aren't idk. Its just that i've seen a couple of gays here claiming to be 5'11+ White and rich complaining about no adequate mate is available. Maybe you're right im just coping and these people that managed to compete economically who are much taller than the average height somehow fail to find a non 10/10 blonde woman. Maybe they aren't gays

Ideally prostitutes should be less intimidated or frightened by short men if they at least act in a way that doesn't disgust them.

I did say Rich. Its possible if you aren't idk. Its just that i've seen a couple of gays here claiming to be 5'11+ White and rich complaining about no adequate mate is available. Maybe you're right im just coping and these people that managed to compete economically who are much taller than the average height somehow fail to find a non 10/10 blonde woman. Maybe they aren't gays
Right. All they have to do is go anywhere else, but the west and they'll be made. Hell even if they're in the West just find a Noodle.

If you are a manlet, you will get treated like child your whole life, nobody will take you serious and other men try to fuck with you and intimidate you.
Maybe that's why there are so few manlets walking around, they all commited seppoku:feelskek:

A bully of me in school was short, so fuck them.

Also fuck niggers.

I’m not short myself but I’m still heightpilled and noticed how you get femoids making excuses against short men by saying shit like ‘They are insecure about their height’, etc.

Short men are treated like trash by society. It's even worse when it comes to romantic relationships. Women are height Nazis and they discriminate against our short brothers a lot.

There's something immoral about it. Short people are seen as less valuable both by men and women. They're seen as less competent. They're disrespected on a daily basis.

Women should date men their own category. Yes, height counts too. Unless in some cases where tall men can't find tall women and vice-versa, people should strive for their looksmatch nonetheless.

Short men are more likely to commit suicide. I can't stand women who shame short men. They deserve to die a painful death for destroying our brothers' mental health.
Short men live hellish lives. Really brutal.

One thing I noticed is when a tall man comes by, normies are all smiling and looking at him in awe and listen to his words for advice and to answer questions.

When a short man comes the normies are looking down at him smugly and think he is a moron and argue every point he makes.
If you are a manlet, you will get treated like child your whole life, nobody will take you serious and other men try to fuck with you and intimidate you.
Maybe that's why there are so few manlets walking around, they all commited seppoku:feelskek:

Greg Gutfeld (5'4") was just ranting about this two hours ago

Ugly guys