Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short? It's over!

smith

smith

Greycel
Hello there, do you happen to have grown less than 183 cm?

Well then congratulazzioni, your fate now is to always remain disgusting and repulsive! For every woman in the entire world for no practical reason being "short" is a trait that somehow signals low reproductive value and weakness. If you are shorter than 6', you can of course live a relatively happy monk life, but if you think, subconsciously or not, that any young, attractive, worthy woman will truly desire you as a human being in any way, you are greviously mistaken.

Now that you are aware of that fact, let 3rd wave feminists explain to you how abhorrently obese womyn should be perceived by you as strong, independent and attractive, even though there are many practical reasons why obesity is disgusting as it is often either a cause or a symptom of various physical and mental health problems.

See? That's called equality! Bless be upon feminism! For it truly is the ideology of equality, as it creates the world where men can't change what makes them undesirable and women don't need to!

It's over.

Last edited:
I am 5ft6.5 in Germany. Did it even begin?

It never began

Manlets are truly the lowest in women's eyes. I'm really starting to think that heightcels are worse off than any other, because there's no way to fix their problem.

A man's height is his most important halo, more than face, race (JFL), and extrovertedness. Men and women both think better about taller men than shorter many in EVERY way, even those outside of a relationship context.

there is nothing wrong with the world. everything is perfect. if you aren't getting laid then its your fault. /s

I'm 5'9

to be honest, I've started wearing shoe lifts. they get me to 5'11 and I just lie about being 6ft.

not sure if it's made me more attractive, but nobody has called me out on it yet. my mom said "you look taller today" and I just said "Yeah, I've been doing yoga for my posture."

if I get laid, I don't care about lying.

don't even get me with the "but what if girl sees you with shoes off" thing. Like I say, I don't give a fuck about lying. I'll just tell her the carpet in my apartment sinks and it makes me seem shorter or some shit.

ascend or die.

Tall, but fucked in the head and/or ugly? Same shit, but barely different packaging.

FYI 180 cm is not 6 feet it's 5'11.

Hello there, do you happen to have grown less than 183 cm?

Well then congratulazzioni, your fate now is to always remain disgusting and repulsive! For every woman in the entire world for no practical reason being "short" is a trait that somehow signals low reproductive value and weakness. If you are shorter than 6', you can of course live a relatively happy monk life, but if you think, subconsciously or not, that any young, attractive, worthy woman will truly desire you as a human being in any way, you are greviously mistaken.

Now that you are aware of that fact, let 3rd wave feminists explain to you how abhorrently obese womyn should be perceived by you as strong, independent and attractive, even though there are many practical reasons why obesity is disgusting as it is often either a cause or a symptom of various physical and mental health problems.

See? That's called equality! Bless be upon feminism! For it truly is the ideology of equality, as it creates the world where men can't change what makes them undesirable and women don't need to!

It's over.

Yes we know

Tall, but fucked in the head and/or ugly? Same shit, but barely different packaging.
It may be true that not all tallcels are fakecels, but, "same shit"? Nah. Manlets live in a different world entirely.

It may be true that not all tallcels are fakecels, but, "same shit"? Nah. Manlets live in a different world entirely.
If I was a manlet, my creativity would reach unbelievable levels.

Did you just fucking change 180 cm to 183 cm?! :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelswow:

If I was a manlet, my creativity would reach unbelievable levels.
Replace the word(s) in bold with one of following (1 point):
a) depression
b) self-loading
c) wish for suicide
d) sadness
e) all of the above

Creativity? Uh...am I missing something? :what:
My current creativity consists of flinging myself off a skyscraper with a grenade in my mouth, raining down upon the normies. Imagine how more creative I would become if I was a manlet.
a) depression
b) self-loading
c) wish for suicide
d) sadness
e) all of the above
f) BRUTAL suicide methods

Tfw i'm only 183 and not 185, i want two extra centimeters.

"Tall, but ugly"
Me.
The about only positive trait about my person.

I fucking hate being short. I hate how everyone condescendingly towers over me like they are shit. What did I do to deserve this? Why did this happen!

a) depression
b) self-loading
c) wish for suicide
d) sadness
e) all of the above
Indeed I encompass all the traits listed

Manlets are truly the lowest in women's eyes. I'm really starting to think that heightcels are worse off than any other, because there's no way to fix their problem.
They are not lowest, but obviously one of the most low. Manletism is disability, and everyone with average or slightly better (i'm not talking about lower than average) face is technically a truecel, being 5'7.