Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Short interview with an Ukranian femoid at Hungarian border

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★

FYI Telex is and anti government news site from Hungary

Hopefully she gets bombed :feelsLSD:

She left before hearing any gun shot and yet she shouts "glory to Ukraine".

I mean for someone who loves her country, she sure was pretty quick to leave it.

I don't love my country. France is a joke of a place now. The Russian can come invade whenever they want, I won't mind. I bet they won't tax me more than the French government does already, and I bet they won't insult me for not taking the jab.

Last edited:
I mean for someone who loves her country, she was pretty quick to leave it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In contrast patriotic and freedom loving men (American War of Independence) race towards the sound of gunfire.

Ohh come on I will go wild on that fucking sluts her fucking pimp is driving fucking suv this shit car in their animal republic of pig vomit costs a lot of their fucking slavic bolivars fucking bitch fat stinky whore !!! (in video game) FUCK OFF US FUCK OFF OF EUROPE SLAVIC WHORES !!! OUR BORDER GUARDS SHOULD BE SHOOTING DOWN THESE SUBHUMANS!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Based af! You go bro

Bunch of fucking subhumans and fucking ukrainian vile gross pedos. I hope their houses will be rammed by tanks and their blood will be purified with russian bombs fucking gross shit eating animals!!!! (in video game)
Based lol at your in video game

I would have pistol whipped her, and then raped her. This is war.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back