Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Short height is far worse than being ethnic

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
As someone who fulfils all three of the blackpill holy trinity with ugly face, short height and being ethnic, in my experience being short is far worse in general than just being ethnic. Of course it is hard for me to judge which of my failos is the largest factor in causing foids to dislike me, but ive had far more open mockery for my height, than for my race. The height vs face debate will rage on for eternity, but with height and race its clear to me that being short is far worse. If I were tall and ethnic id be better off than short and white. I truly believe that. Any other short ethnics have this take?

As someone over 5'11, I agree.

Heightpill is one true pill

Same for me. I've been mocked for being Indian before but very rarely. I get mocked all the time for being turbomanlet.

As someone who fulfils all three of the blackpill holy trinity with ugly face, short height and being ethnic, in my experience being short is far worse in general than just being ethnic. Of course it is hard for me to judge which of my failos is the largest factor in causing foids to dislike me, but ive had far more open mockery for my height, than for my race. The height vs face debate will rage on for eternity, but with height and race its clear to me that being short is far worse. If I were tall and ethnic id be better off than short and white. I truly believe that. Any other short ethnics have this take?
We have had our disagreements in the past but yes I agree with you. I would rather be tall ethnic than white manlet.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

We have had our disagreements in the past but yes I agree with you. I would rather be tall ethnic than white manlet.
Based brocel. I never take any of that shit seriously anyway, just forum banter

The problem with being ethnic is that ethnics, on average, have qualities that make them "unattractive" and the largest being SHORT HEIGHT

if you're ethnic then you're more likely that you're very short so being white increases your height and make being ethnic worse than being short

Height is the first, second and third most important thing in a man. If course it's gonna matter more than being ethnic. Hell, one of the main reasons ethnics are hated us for being manlets. You think asians or Indiana would be hated as much if the men were taller?

The problem with being ethnic is that ethnics, on average, have qualities that make them "unattractive" and the largest being SHORT HEIGHT
:blackpill:

It’s over if you don’t get asked to reach for stuff

Is this a joke? I'm a tall ethnic, and I've never gotten laid without paying for it. Now, height has other benefits, and I enjoy those. But the reality in the west is, if you're ethnic, you're on the "do not fuck" list. There are more women willing to fuck black men than ethnics, that's how bad it is.

It is more socially acceptable to poke fun at someones height than their race though. I do think as a man it is more important to be tall than have a nice face, being pretty is a foid thing, even though they do not even need to be pretty to succeed at life. :feelsrope:

Females don't take short men seriously. If you're a tall ethnicel, foids at least might be afraid of you

Females don't take short men seriously. If you're a tall ethnicel, foids at least might be afraid of you
You don’t get bullied by Tyrone’s and Chads as often.

I am a 6'2 brown guy and being ethnic is DEATH. I've got the death penalty before I was even born. I hate being brown, my shitskin killed foid attraction for me, I was brutaly mogged and defeated by the white man.

I'm 5'4" and deformed, I'm white, so JBW doesn't work

if you're ethnic then you're more likely that you're very short so being white increases your height and make being ethnic worse than being short

I agree your height is a straight red card to foids never mind getting a warning or a yellow.

Not just women but people in general won't take you seriously.

Honestly better to be a tall Ethnic man than a short white man

Short ethnics can slay in Russia. But if you're short russian it's never began

Face > Height > Race

Do you think being 5'5 is not suicidefuel? is same like you will be 5'0 or 5'1 same shit
I'm 5'0. 5'5 helps a lot. It'd literally make me taller than 70-80% of foids where I live and not shorter than 80%

I'm 5'5" and a ghost to the foids, so no differences
Yes there is a difference. You would've killed yourself if you were shorter than most foids.

I disagree. Being ethnic is far worse than being short. Unless you're a literal dwarf, being ethnic is almost a death sentence.

I've seen white women with manlets. Never saw them with ethnics. I think they only exist in instagram accounts for clout. In the streets, never saw them.

Being short is definitely the biggest failo any man can have. Not just in dating but in life.

There are shit and midget fetishes but not a short guy fetish.

Being ethnic is worse because ethnics tend have qualities that are considered unattractive, the most common being short height.

I've seen white women with manlets. Never saw them with ethnics. I think they only exist in instagram accounts for clout. In the streets, never saw them.
So? This is only a problem for ethnics who are white foid worshippers jfl. If an ethnic won’t date their own race then they are volcel and deserve it

So? This is only a problem for ethnics who are white foid worshippers jfl. If an ethnic won’t date their own race then they are volcel and deserve it
You're 100% correct. Excluding females from potential dating due to ethnicity is logical proof of volceldom.