Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short handsome men like this guy get laid

Cope. Because if he gets laid then I should too

HANDSOME???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thats below average for even a gook :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek:look at that mfs baby face gtfo

I would mog him if I was looksmaxxed. The only reason he hasnt roped is because of kpop and blackpink halo

This dude would slay hundreds of white coochies if he moved to the US.

I want to stab this chink faggot in the throat:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in video games)

A decent amount of white girls (probably like 30%) are into gooks because of Kpop shit now. I regret my first comment because after looking at him a little more he's probably only a 5-6/10. Still he could probably get at least a handful of white girls.

handsome? you lost me there

handsome? hes missing a jaw.:feelshaha:

A decent amount of white girls (probably like 30%) are into gooks because of Kpop shit now. I regret my first comment because after looking at him a little more he's probably only a 5-6/10. Still he could probably get at least a handful of white girls.

he won't do well still except some ugly roasties, he's below avg compared to a kpopmaxxd rice

bad chin, high body fat in the face. over for him

he won't do well still except some ugly roasties, he's below avg compared to a kpopmaxxd rice

bad chin, high body fat in the face. over for him
I can see pedos or literal girls that haven't hit puberty being into him

HANDSOME???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thats below average for even a gook :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek:look at that mfs baby face gtfo
He looks like a male lesbian, he could probably fuck a dyke. :lul: