Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Short Guys #Unattractive

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
zL0RSSF.jpg

Damn, what am I going to do without that fine specimen being attracted to me?

Close to my looksmatch. With makeup though shed be in Chad's arms before the sunset

she's white, blonde and blue-eyed
mogs me

Ugly Foids #Garbage

What was going through her head upon posting this I wonder? I suppose she seen a short guy on the street, and it filled her with so much rage and disgust, she just had to come home and post about it.

she probably has dozens of orbiters btw.

What a dumb bitch. Her account is still active even.

There are literally at LEAST a few hundred maniacally anti-manlet social media posts I have already seen.

There are literally at LEAST a few hundred maniacally anti-manlet social media posts I have already seen.
In fairness, this is probably the most mild, non-hateful anti-manlet post I have seen yet. :forcedsmile:

she isn't good looking enough to attract a good looking guy for a long term relationship in the way she thinks she is.

this will eat her inside, and she will either become a cat lady or settle.

The future doesn't look bright for her.

she isn't good looking enough to attract a good looking guy for a long term relationship in the way she thinks she is.

Nah, man. Her partner count is probably in the hundreds already.

You seriously underestimate juggernaut law. She can definitely get a chadlite for a ltr. Maybe even chad. Gigachads for ons.

One thing that makes me feel less shit about heightism is that it is usually very ugly women that make a big deal about height, most commonly fat black women.

You seriously underestimate juggernaut law. She can definitely get a chadlite for a ltr. Maybe even chad. Gigachads for ons.

I think you underestimate how many options chads have.

she doesn't give a shit about chadlite.

the one solace incels can take is that girls unrealistic standards make them miserable.

she doesn't want a one night stand with a gigachad. she wants an ltr with him. she will never get that.

you guys are crazy with the EVEN A 2/10 WHALE CAN GET LAiD BY DAVID BECKHAM LOOKING BILLIONAIRES thing.

this girl is destined for a below average normie to settle down with. you should be encouraged by that

She is not a stunner herself.
Sadly with the social medias she can date up.