Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short guys can never win

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
You can't win as a short guy ever in any situation, that's just how society is.
Want to date? Women prefer tall guys it is literally the number 1 thing they look for, they might date a short guy if he has money but even then they'll be looking for a tall guy to hook up with on the side.
Want to fight? Taller men have an advantage most of the time unless they're very out of shape.
Want to wagecuck? Tall men in general get paid more and promoted faster, they're also taken more seriously in the workplace.
Want to just exist minding your own business? You can't, you'll be laughed at and called a child just for being short.
There is not a single advantage to being short, in the eyes of a woman especially the worst thing you can be is short, they will pick a tall convict over a short guy because of his amazing personality.
You can't even fucking be assertive as a short guy without being told you have Napolen Complex.
People on IT wonder why so many short guys are incels/blackpilled, that's why. Try living as a short guy for a week, there is literally nothing in life good about being short.
Now imagine if you were ugly on top of being short.

a gun is an excellent equalizer to all of these problems

If a tall person would switch bodies with a short guy they would beg to come back to their cushy lives after 2 days

It's all in your head

Never say never

Attachments

• 309158-e94f823e60a70fa77234d5b27b145451.webm
    1 MB
How tall are you?

You can't win as a short guy ever in any situation, that's just how society is.
Want to date? Women prefer tall guys it is literally the number 1 thing they look for, they might date a short guy if he has money but even then they'll be looking for a tall guy to hook up with on the side.
Want to fight? Taller men have an advantage most of the time unless they're very out of shape.
Want to wagecuck? Tall men in general get paid more and promoted faster, they're also taken more seriously in the workplace.
Want to just exist minding your own business? You can't, you'll be laughed at and called a child just for being short.
There is not a single advantage to being short, in the eyes of a woman especially the worst thing you can be is short, they will pick a tall convict over a short guy because of his amazing personality.
You can't even fucking be assertive as a short guy without being told you have Napolen Complex.
People on IT wonder why so many short guys are incels/blackpilled, that's why. Try living as a short guy for a week, there is literally nothing in life good about being short.
Now imagine if you were ugly on top of being short.
Its not only the fact that tall people are naturally gifted with physical and social attributes that makes them more liked. But they can do shit to short guys or women that society agrees are wrong, but still get away with it and even praised.

Remember: a tall guy can literally beat you, a short guy, to a pulp on the street, for no fucking reason at all, and women will only get wet. Thats how fucking animalistic human sexual biology is.

LLsurgerymax or rope

True. Height is the number 1 attribute foids like of men.

2nd is race (although they will absolutely vehemently deny it)

3rd is face.

4th is status/money

3rd is face.

4th is status/money
Face> race

An ugly white guy vs a Chadlite or high tier normie black or Asian guy, and the ugly white guy loses.

If a tall person would switch bodies with a short guy they would beg to come back to their cushy lives after 2 days
They would rope soon after :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

3rd is face.

4th is status/money
For height, I agree with you. I like how you put height before race though. 6'0"+ tall men of any race can get girlfriends.

As far as your assertion that race matters more than face, I would argue that it depends on the woman's interests.

For height, I agree with you. I like how you put height before race though. 6'0"+ tall men of any race can get girlfriends.

As far as your assertion that race matters more than face, I would argue that it depends on the woman's interests.
Strongly disagree. Race is huge. You can be a tall and very good looking Curry or Asian dude but as soon as the foids find out that the good looking Curry or Asian individual isn't a Hispanic or Korean dude and is actually a Curry or Filipino dude, thats a total deal breaker for foids.

Curries or Rice are the uncool undesirable dudes no matter what. Even if there are a very rare few of them that are desirable (white-like features), it doesn't matter and they will not date them.

This is why I strongly emphasize the racepill on this forum because that is precisely how these racist piece of shit foids think here in the hypergamy degenerate capital of the world known as California.

Now when you move Into the more suburban areas, conservative areas, or semi-rural inland counties, ethnic chads or ethnic chad-lites do much better. Because there isn't this strong anti ethnic male bias in these areas. It simply isn't on the minds of people. Now once you move into the major metropolitan areas nearer to the coast, you will find that the racism from foids is very, very real. These are the same feminist SJW foids with BLM and LGBTQ on their social media profiles/dating apps and still don't date black dudes and poke fun of homos all the time. They are JBW only. When women have power with feminism, you see what the end result of it is? Socially accepted racism against men of color. Simple as that.

Last edited:
It never began for short guys :blackpill:

This is why as a short man I have no respect for women. It is not just a preference, they want us enslaved. I don't care what happens to them.

Ugly men can't win
Mentally ill men can't win
Short men can't win

Truly if you are not perfect, it's over.

Can't win as an ugly guy either.

I don't think it's 100% true.
Foids are attracted to guys, who are identical to others, no matter how tall is he.

Strongly disagree. Race is huge. You can be a tall and very good looking Curry or Asian dude but as soon as the foids find out that the good looking Curry or Asian individual isn't a Hispanic or Korean dude and is actually a Curry or Filipino dude, thats a total deal breaker for foids.
That's just cultural halo at that point. If nothing changes yet they find out the chad Hispanic is a larping arab, then thay has nothing to do with the curry Chad's looks.

Face> race

An ugly white guy vs a Chadlite or high tier normie black or Asian guy, and the ugly white guy loses.

Based.

I've known too many 6'0"+ curries with pretty girlfriends/wives to think otherwise.

I am 5'1" butt ugly 41 year old white man, and I am lifetime dateless.