Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short = evolutionary advantage

Impressive. Very nice. Now let's see the reproductive success rates for short men.

It's all true, but it doesn't change the fact that they're hated the most.

It's all true, but it doesn't change the fact that they're hated the most.
We just exist and we just get hate hate hate hate and more hate. We are the most hated things since fruit cake my son.

It's true though, females don't necessarily value what's the best for the species.

Short people live longer and need less calories to survive

It's true though, females don't necessarily value what's the best for the species.

Women only care for the unproductive and evil of it all. Did you know the dimension is alive and is evil by pure will my son

We just exist and we just get hate hate hate hate and more hate. We are the most hated things since fruit cake my son.
We need give them back that same hate:feelsdevil:.

Tall people have a physical strength & intimidation advantage. I'd rather live 50 years at 6'5 instead of 100 years at 5'6.

Tall people have a physical strength & intimidation advantage. I'd rather live 50 years at 6'5 instead of 100 years at 5'6.
Cope. Tall devils deserve infinite void and suffering in the backrooms with mutated visions of their victims always haunting them. I want them to scream for eternity that is their final purpose. To be the big bay they always were eternally and physically.

Cope. Tall devils deserve infinite void and suffering in the backrooms with mutated visions of their victims always haunting them.
What about the colossal titans?

What about the colossal titans?
They are the colossal angels. Built for enslaving evil organisms. Purely different than the tall homosapiens my tall sinner son

They are the colossal angels. Built for enslaving evil organisms. Purely different than the tall homosapiens my tall sinner son
You know Eren Yeager was 183 cm right?

i hate this evil sick world so much

The Eren Yeager we don't deserve but what we need:feelsLSD:.
You do deserve me my son. I will make this universe my Ultimate canvas for pure perfection. I will do better than my alternative universe cuck counterpart

Short men deserve affirmative action.

Nobody Cares if you cant get your desires met.

And being Short dosnt Help with that at all.

Lol!

What’s next? How short-dicked men have the sexual and procreational advantage?

Impressive. Very nice. Now let's see the reproductive success rates for short men.
The fact that ur a tallfaggot incel is explainable enough. Tallfaggot

Love watching tall people get hurt. So awesome.