Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short Chad shares his bad experiences

Reminds me of when my one former foid friend fucked a chadlet who was shorter than me. He was shorter than me but his jaw was larger than my torso

Much text. Such read

This shows height>face in ltr. He is fooling himself if he thinks older women are any different, they are even more height obsessed.

This shows height>face in ltr. He is fooling himself if he thinks older women are any different, they are even more height obsessed.
Eh not really. Teen and 20s women are the most height obsessed. Older women will settle down if a short guy has money.

Height>face proved by me. In Turkey (cuz Im white and turkish men are like currycel) and I could've been chadlite but height killed my life. Got brutal rejections and verbally bullied by foids physcally bullied by tallfags. Foids in here are 5× obsessed with height bullshit.

The fate of all manlets, even if you by some miracle ascend. Foids will always hate your guts for being short.

Eh not really. Teen and 20s women are the most height obsessed. Older women will settle down if a short guy has money.
From what i saw foids rarely marry and procreate with a short guys, all dads i see are tallfags.

only proves the guy larps that he`s chad, prob 5/10+beardmaxxed which can transcend you to 6/10

Even a handsome face can't save you if you short.
I'm a 5'5" 26 year old male

I have had 3 relationships in total
I've had around 3 one night stands, 2 were my height, 1 was around 5'1".

All girls were between the ages of 18-21.
Clearly it saved him??? He still had sex?? Hes fucked 6 young girls despite being a turbomanlet. How the fuck has his ‘face not saved’ him— Because 3 made jokes about it??

Last edited:
6/10 normalfag problems.

Not really. Youd need a comparison of a tall ugly guy. Maybe his relationships would last a similar length and end because he's ugly. Inb4 "cope" because im short and ugly so neither applies to me :cryfeels:
Clearly it saved him??? He still had sex?? Hes fucked 6 young girls despite being a turbomanlet. How the fuck has his ‘face not saved’ him— Because 3 made jokes about it??
This

Much text. Such read

bluepillers, probably: :soy: yOu dOdGeD a BullEt!!!!!!! :foidSoy:

Also, why the fuck does a fit handsome muscular guy even have to date a girl who is very "overweight" when he's not even shorter than her? And SHE's the one who is pissed.
Pretty sure this guy is just overestimating his looks while sleeping with literally any wasted woman in bars that comes his way lmao. No wonder he only fucks fat chicks and insecure weird-ass bitches