Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short Asian claims to pulls tall 10/10 blonde lol

I’m convinced 80% of Reddit is larp

" Seduction" LOL. Is this just some sub where fat redditors can larp as sexually successful people in an echo chamber so they don't kill themselves?

what a shameful display I want to go cho on all rice cucks they make us look bad

Probably a larp but with some of the reverse hypergamy I have seen..........

LOL. Holy fuck that was a good one.

Gjx1b
Gjx1b
Gjx1b

Seriously though, how do LARPers come up with this stuff?

He pulled her just for 50$/hour.
Lmao at least incels are capable to admit their lack od sexual succes. What is with normies fabricating every aspect of their lives?
I miss this game tbh

It was popularized through Rome II.

Lmao at least incels are capable to admit their lack od sexual succes. What is with normies fabricating every aspect of their lives?

A normie's identity is to be part of the herd and since society makes it out that everyone is getting laid normies lie to themselves about their dating success saying anything that would make them appear abnormal is terrifying to them

Probably a larp but with some of the reverse hypergamy I have seen..........
JFL if reverse hypergamy is as real as you claim we would not be here. Didn’t you say you were 5’6”, that is why you are incel. Not because you are white in California.

reverse hypergamy I think. But jfl even if it's true, it doesn't disregard the massive disadvantages that ricecels face in dating life, let alone dating a fucking tall 10/10 blonde which is like winning multiple lotteries at a time

JFL if reverse hypergamy is as real as you claim we would not be here. Didn’t you say you were 5’6”, that is why you are incel. Not because you are white in California.
Seen shorter uglier fatter white men be happy in more rural and traditional areas. Also reverse hypergamy isn't a widespread epidemic, but its phenomenon that is rising and getting worse, and very noticeable, especially in left wing cities.

I can't even open the content and i can tell its bullshit. Its probably some 6/10 that he sees as a 10/10

/knows what Reddit is
/posts on Reddit
/pulls bad bitches as a 5'6 soy cake...

:feelstastyman:

Where do you find a 10/10, 5'11 model for $50/hour? I think you forgot an extra zero at the end of that number.

Seen shorter uglier fatter white men be happy in more rural and traditional areas. Also reverse hypergamy isn't a widespread epidemic, but its phenomenon that is rising and getting worse, and very noticeable, especially in left wing cities.

What the hell even is reverse hypergamy?

She’s gonna cheat on him if it’s real and not a typical soy LARP. We need more proof with pics

" Seduction" LOL. Is this just some sub where fat redditors can larp as sexually successful people in an echo chamber so they don't kill themselves?

Why would anybody put so much time and efford into writing a bad LARP story?

So his account was created 8 hours when making the post.

>asian
>soy dad bod
>5’6
>fucks hot tall white woman

Pick one

PUA bros actually believe this happened.

What the hell even is reverse hypergamy?
Reverse hypergamy is when the man is the uglier than the woman in a romantic/sexual relationship. Obviously its very uncommon in and of itself. Hypergamy tends to be the rule, however when Reverse Hypergamy DOES happen, almost always, it's an ethnic man with a better looking white woman. It's very rare that you'll find reverse hypergamy with a white man. It does happen, but almost never, and as a result its much easier to find hundreds if not thousands of examples of Ethnic Male reverse hypergamy but its very hard to find in comparison white male reverse hypergamy.

When the man is the uglier than the woman. Obviously its very uncommon in and of itself. Hypergamy tends to be the rule, however when Reverse Hypergamy DOES happen, almost always, it's an ethnic man with a better looking white woman. It's very rare that you'll find reverse hypergamy with a white man. It does happen, but almost never, and as a result its much easier to find hundreds if not thousands of examples of Ethnic Male reverse hypergamy but its very hard to find in comparison white male reverse hypergamy.

Bullshit. "Reverse hypergamy" almost happens exclusively to white men.

The only ethnic men that it happens to are rich sand niggers and the ricecel offspring of Communist Party officials. I'm pretty sure most of us here are worth less than 9 figures, though.

The only ethnic men that it happens to are rich sand niggers and the ricecel offspring of Communist Party officials. I'm pretty sure most of us here are worth less than 9 figures, though.
Moneymaxxing is cope if your intentions are to pick up women. They won’t give you the same lust and affection as they do with homeless unemployed chad

You know, a substantial amount of these posts are people making up completely false stories with a very specific purpose of trying to delude themselves that it actually happened, as a coping mechanism

A delusion of grandeur. People want to feel better about themselves and lie to themselves and others to not commit suicide at their shocking inadequacy at something so lifelong and important as having good looks

As I have said before and i'll say it again. For every 1 example you can find of White Male Reverse Hypergamy, I can easily find 10 Unique examples of Ethnic Male Reverse hypergamy, exclusively with white women, even with tons of stipulations, even if you want to exclude blacks, mexicans, and arabs, or even want me to stick to Curries/Asians, still easy.

Good luck even finding that one example tho. You'd think it'd be easier considering you have white men with tons of different races to work with, meanwhile I only have Ethnic Males with White Women Specifically for my examples of reverse hypergamy.

As I have said before and i'll say it again. For every 1 example you can find of White Male Reverse Hypergamy, I can easily find 10 Unique examples of Ethnic Male Reverse hypergamy, even with tons of stipulations, eveb if you want to exclude blacks, mexicans, and arabs, or even want me to stick to Curries/Asians, still easy.

Good luck even finding that one example tho.

What's your explanation behind "reverse hypergamy"? How does it happen and why does it happen more often to curries/rices than white incels?

I have spent much of my life in large cities -- NYC, London, and Hong Kong -- and have yet to see an ugly ethnic with a far more attractive white woman, without some extravagant display of wealth by the part of the ethnic (e.g. Saudi license plate on a nearby Bentley).

What's your explanation behind "reverse hypergamy"? How does it happen and why does it happen more often to curries/rices than white incels?
Various factors, Ethnic Media Halo is a big factor, as I said Reverse Hypergamy is primarily a growing problem in left wing urban areas, white men/boys are constantly berated, emasculated, and attacked in these areas, hard if not impossible to get a job in some cases, even attacked in Advertisements in the street itself.

Meanwhile Ethnics are lifted up, mostly Blacks and Mexicans to be fair, Asians still suffer quite a bit, especially when they're not in a close nit community, but when they are in a close nit community they do pretty fine for the most part.

Anyways as I said Reverse Hypergamy isn't common as a widespread phenomenon, it rarely happens, in fact as many people have pointed out yes according to the data white men win in the numbers department, however this is where i'd make the argument that quality matters a hell of a lot more than quantity. Just because some select non incel white dudes can slay tons of sub 4 ethnics, doesn't mean that reverse hypergamy in and of itself isn't a bigger issue BECAUSE of the fact, typically the woman is of a much higher caliber in some cases than the ethnic male.

I'd rather be a super lucky 4/10 Ethnic who somehow managed to pull a single 6/10 Blonde Female, than a 5-6/10 White who is pulling tons of 4/10 Ethnic Females.

Most men outside forums like these don´t know how to rate they view every girl even remotely attractive as a 10/10 like if she is not fat and has a feminine face she is a 10/10 to him.

Maybe just 1-2 years ago I would've actually believed this crap.

This is so retarded I can’t even comment.

It is coming from absolute joke sub, no reason to take it serious

Notice how the guy didn’t post a single pic of them together as proof? Geez I wonder why.

Huge LARP also just fucking lol at you if you believe it

Various factors, Ethnic Media Halo is a big factor, as I said Reverse Hypergamy is primarily a growing problem in left wing urban areas, white men/boys are constantly berated, emasculated, and attacked in these areas, hard if not impossible to get a job in some cases, even attacked in Advertisements in the street itself.

Meanwhile Ethnics are lifted up, mostly Blacks and Mexicans to be fair, Asians still suffer quite a bit, especially when they're not in a close nit community, but when they are in a close nit community they do pretty fine for the most part.

Anyways as I said Reverse Hypergamy isn't common as a widespread phenomenon, it rarely happens, in fact as many people have pointed out yes according to the data white men win in the numbers department, however this is where i'd make the argument that quality matters a hell of a lot more than quantity. Just because some select non incel white dudes can slay tons of sub 4 ethnics, doesn't mean that reverse hypergamy in and of itself isn't a bigger issue BECAUSE of the fact, typically the woman is of a much higher caliber in some cases than the ethnic male.

Oh, come on. Urban "leftists" are virtue signalers. I know at least a dozen foids (of various races) who could give you an hour-long lecture about "tolerance" and "openness" but would never consider dating anyone outside of their race. That is, they're the only ones who don't have to follow their own rules. Typical left-wing hypocrisy. The notion that liberalism has practically helped ethnicels in any way, shape, or form in terms of dating is pure bollocks. What the fuck does "ethnic media halo" even mean? Ethnics constantly get the short end of the stick.

I'm sorry, but the idea that white men are under attack in urban areas or that it's hard for white men to get a job simply isn't true. Employers in large cities prefer applicants who speak multiple languages, and that disadvantages a portion of white men, but that's about it. Just be honest: white men are still worshipped more than any other group of men.

You've just claimed that "white men win in the numbers department". A few posts up, you suggested that ethnic reverse hypergamy outnumbers whitecel reverse hypergamy 10:1. So which is it? Can you at least be consistent? Can you present me with evidence that isn't a mix of anecdotes and Stormfront mumbo-jumbo?

White men definitely win. You think ethnic men win because you're far more likely to notice when an ugly ethnic male is seen with a hot white foid -- confirmation bias and the availability heuristic. You're far less likely to notice (and remember) the cases where an ugly white man is seen with a hot white foid.

I'm not saying white men can't be incel. I'm simply saying that an ethnicel, probabilistically speaking, will have a worse shot at ascension than a whitecel.

Poster is a new day old account with that as a first post, and is name dropping.

Ant-tier IQ if you believe this transparent marketing attempt. Like all PUA - its lies and bullshit.

I actually pissed a little laughing so hard at this. I haven't felt such mirth in so long.

Jfl at this cuck, she was probably a 3/10 semilandwhale. Most cucks have no standards

Pictures?

No?

Fuck off reddit retard.

Just watch he will put up a photoshopped picture to "prove" it.

Oh, come on. Urban "leftists" are virtue signalers. I know at least a dozen foids (of various races) who could give you an hour-long lecture about "tolerance" and "openness" but would never consider dating anyone outside of their race. That is, they're the only ones who don't have to follow their own rules. Typical left-wing hypocrisy. The notion that liberalism has practically helped ethnicels in any way, shape, or form in terms of dating is pure bollocks. What the fuck does "ethnic media halo" even mean? Ethnics constantly get the short end of the stick.
And yet I still see in L.A, basically anytime I go out, at least 1 example of a white women, dating an ethnic man who is uglier than she is. Of course as I said, most of the time, it's a Black guy, or a Mexican guy, but you do see the occassional Asian guy here there. I can't even think of the last time I have seen a white guy with a girl who was better looking than he was, irl, or online.
I'm sorry, but the idea that white men are under attack in urban areas or that it's hard for white men to get a job simply isn't true. Employers in large cities prefer applicants who speak multiple languages, and that disadvantages a portion of white men, but that's about it. Just be honest: white men are still worshipped more than any other group of men.
Well this absolutely false, at least in L.A, and I know London is another example of this being a thing aswell, funny because I think in both cities whites are a minority. I have had over 500 Job Applications denied, always when someone gets hired over me, it's either an ethnic, or a woman, or an Ethnic Woman.
You've just claimed that "white men win in the numbers department". A few posts up, you suggested that ethnic reverse hypergamy outnumbers whitecel reverse hypergamy 10:1. So which is it? Can you at least be consistent? Can you present me with evidence that isn't a mix of anecdotes and Stormfront mumbo-jumbo?
I see that Ethnic IQ is coming if you can't understand this basic reading comprehension. According to the data, it would seem that white men are favored more in terms of raw numbers, HOWEVER, that does not take into account the quality of women that are interested in them. This is very consistent, and not anecdotal, and the proof of this, is how if white men had it so great, why is so hard to find a few examples of a white man reaping benefits of reverse hypergamy at the same level Ethnics do? Why are there barely any examples of White Men with Better Looking Asian Women for example? How about, oh I don't know, their own race? How about their LOOKSMATCH, let alone a woman better looking than them.

And yet Ethnics go beyond their looksmatch/racematch, they get a white woman who is better looking than them, almost every single time when a case like this happens.

Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quanity I could care less if some select whites are able to pump and dump 4/10 Ookniks, when there's tons of brutal photographic and video evidence we have of ethnic male + white woman reverse hypergamy, and that's just what we see documented.
White men definitely win. You think ethnic men win because you're far more likely to notice when an ugly ethnic male is seen with a hot white foid -- confirmation bias and the availability heuristic. You're far less likely to notice (and remember) the cases where an ugly white man is seen with a hot white foid.
Show them then? Surely if white men had it so easy there would be a myriad of examples of this.
I'm not saying white men can't be incel. I'm simply saying that an ethnicel, probabilistically speaking, will have a worse shot at ascension than a whitecel.
Whites are Truecel because everyone is against them, it's harder to get your looksmatch, reverse hypergamy is basically non existence, etc.

Sounds like a ricecel got a bit too horny and poured his life fantasies out thru reddit. No way this is true.