Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short and ugly people prove heaven is real

R

righteouscel

-
Earth is just somewhere where inequity and unfairness runs rampant obviously this is already proven by people being rich to begin with. I don't understand how of y'all still think that these people can go around fucking and enjoying life till their days are over and that there is not gonna be any type of judgment at the end. Maybe this is all a coincidence and this is just the way nature and society is set up but it's depressing to think that some people are just gonna have an existence of pain and negative experiences forever. I find it more likely that earth is just a testing place where God is gonna pick whoever decides to not be wicked obviously some chads can still go to heaven if they are Christian and don't commit sin but this world proves how all of this is real by the Devil being so present and active here causing all the degeneracy and inequality.

Keep snorting that copium

If you’re an incel god HATES you.

If you’re an incel and praise god, you’re a CUCK

Cope copium

Why are people rewarded for being evil? What did I do to deserve this existence? Do you hate black people more than everyone else ? Why couldn’t I be a normal functioning human like everyone else? Why do I act the way i act? Why did the things that happen to me happened? I feel like I was cheated and robbed out of life .

View: https://youtu.be/kS382rfB7po