Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short and tall roasties fighting over tallfags

Short roasties are so fucking entitled, eww creepy

And they tell us that we're not entitled to pussy...

Tallfags are too privileged:lasereyes:. When was the last time you've seen Stacies and Beckies competing for facially attractive men alone?

Tallfags are too privileged:lasereyes:. When was the last time you've seen Stacies and Beckies competing for facially attractive men alone?
They don't compete , everyone want to be in their harem

"Then all of us over 6ft women have these little men approaching us"

The irony of complaining about people not liking your height and using your dislike of someone's height as proof you have it "bad". Zero self awareness lmao.

Jfl at that comment section, remember that in a world where comment sections like that exist, there are still people trying to pretend that foids are intelligent beings with sophisticated thoughts processes and highly-complex criteria for choosing partners that we neanderthalic males simply can't grasp and that's why we are incels:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

We short girls get the tall guys, you tall girls get the modelling contracts, sounds fair to me

And, of course, nobody's even talking about what short men get, because we are invisible to them and they are happy when we actually disappear:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/11ljvol/oc_small_men_are_at_greater_risk_of_suicide_even/

5'11 is still above average height. It would've been a different story if he was under 5'8.
They definitely didn't fight over him because he is 5'11 though

"Then all of us over 6ft women have these little men approaching us"

The irony of complaining about people not liking your height and using your dislike of someone's height as proof you have it "bad". Zero self awareness lmao.
Quintessential woman moment.

They wouldn’t fight over him at all if he was under 5’8”
That doesn't disprove my point though. My point is that foids will fight over a guy for his face.

They definitely didn't fight over him because he is 5'11 though
His height was neither a halo nor a failo so his SMV entirely depended on his face. Height is a SMV multiplier so if he was taller, he would get more attention from foids than he normally does, and he was shorter, then he would get less attention from them.

Why don't they fight over "short kings"?

The hyprocrisy makes my blood boil

Why don't they fight over "short kings"?
They’re all ugly af (their personalities of course) and creepy (overconfidence (whatever the fuck that means))

total goblina death

This is why short men should do nothing for women.

Female solidarity disappears in the instant 6'2 Chad enters the room :feelskek:
When Asian men ask Asian women to stick to their own, they are laughed out of the room, or worse, tarred and feathered in public. When Black women ask Black men to stick to their own, it's largely the same dynamic, although BF still retain some headroom in the market purely due to their status as women.

Yet there's plenty of platform for tall women asking tall men to stick to "their own" — and it's not even like there's any heightened (ha-ha) cultural adjacency among tall vs. short people. And at the same time, they don't forget to hate on short men either.

These comments make me hate tall girls too.

The sense of entitlement these short foids have is astonishing.

Imagine how flattering it must feel to have women arguing over you. Chads live in a different plane of existence to us. :feelsseriously:

The sense of entitlement these short foids have is astonishing.
They would be calling us gross misogynists for behaving this way around women.

Short men kill themselves all the time and nobody cares

Fucking Entitled roastie bitches im tired of it

Standard retarded foid comment, I find the username so funny though, having to put down others whilst affirming yourself as beautiful.

I genuinely feel for people like this, they are similar to my sister, always judging others and living in negativity, even though thats a label that would be attributed to an incel like myself usually, the blackpill has made me more apathetic towards looks and I try to treat everyone equally within reason.

Also the short foid cope there is funny af lol

Obviously a 6'5 guy dating a 5'0 girl is not actual paedophilia, however they get so defensive over the idea of it because it does look that way.
"We are just short!" Ok but you still look like a child next to a tall male sweety.

Last pic is quite telling. She's saying the quiet part out loud. SHORT MEN ARE UGLY AND DISGUSTING. All women think this way

Post got nuked, anyone got a link to the video?

Tall girls want tall Chads.
Short girl want tall Chads.

Manlets can kys unfortunately.

Sadly the video or photo got deleted from reddit. What happened in it?