Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Short and success

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
As an ultra-giga-shortcel with no hope of ever finding a toilet that has even a minimum of attraction to me because of my leprechaun-like stature :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: this article is life-fuel:

I found this on a website after finding this article:

Has anyone here successfully gained 10~20 cm with height increasing surgery? I want to try to become 7 Ft. tall using surgery, but I don't think that I can realistically become 7 Ft.

This says that it's really risky, then followed by a major heightcope:

There's no worse place in the world to be a shortcel than here in the Netherlands, I absolutely hate my life here. Imagine being Dutch and being shorter than 200 cm. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I can become 6'4~6'6 with these height increasing surgeries, so a high financial burden with barely any results, life isn't fair. I fucking hate my height, I hate being short, I hate being height-mogged by Literally 12 year olds whenever I dare to venture outside, I don't even have to leave my street. I hate that the increases don't go further than 2~4 inches, I can try to then shoemax to become 7 Ft. But the moment the shoes go off the toilet loses all of her interest in me. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm increasing becoming more unhinged and the thought of going ER us something that occupies me almost every second. I've had it since I was a kid, I was always the shortest in class.

Seeing fellow short kings actually make it is life-fuel, but maybe it's just a cope, maybe they aren't famous because they're attractive but because fucking tallfags want to make fun of us. :feelswhat:

I really want us to start a global short king uprising and end anyone over 190 cm (barefoot, obviously, if you are 190 in your shoes you're still a dwarf and deserve to be among the short kings that rise up). :lasereyes:

Maybe I'm getting carried away... But I'm able to cope less and less. The "tallfags get more cancer cope" (AKA the "Cancercope") isn't helping me anymore, whenever I see a tallfag outside I have to hold my anger for knowing how the universe cursed me while blessed them. How my body betrayed me. :lasereyes:

>tfw most people on that list are taller than me

As an ultra-giga-shortcel with no hope of ever finding a toilet that has even a minimum of attraction to me because of my leprechaun-like stature :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: this article is life-fuel:

I found this on a website after finding this article:

Has anyone here successfully gained 10~20 cm with height increasing surgery? I want to try to become 7 Ft. tall using surgery, but I don't think that I can realistically become 7 Ft.

This says that it's really risky, then followed by a major heightcope:

There's no worse place in the world to be a shortcel than here in the Netherlands, I absolutely hate my life here. Imagine being Dutch and being shorter than 200 cm. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I can become 6'4~6'6 with these height increasing surgeries, so a high financial burden with barely any results, life isn't fair. I fucking hate my height, I hate being short, I hate being height-mogged by Literally 12 year olds whenever I dare to venture outside, I don't even have to leave my street. I hate that the increases don't go further than 2~4 inches, I can try to then shoemax to become 7 Ft. But the moment the shoes go off the toilet loses all of her interest in me. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm increasing becoming more unhinged and the thought of going ER us something that occupies me almost every second. I've had it since I was a kid, I was always the shortest in class.

Seeing fellow short kings actually make it is life-fuel, but maybe it's just a cope, maybe they aren't famous because they're attractive but because fucking tallfags want to make fun of us. :feelswhat:

I really want us to start a global short king uprising and end anyone over 190 cm (barefoot, obviously, if you are 190 in your shoes you're still a dwarf and deserve to be among the short kings that rise up). :lasereyes:

Maybe I'm getting carried away... But I'm able to cope less and less. The "tallfags get more cancer cope" (AKA the "Cancercope") isn't helping me anymore, whenever I see a tallfag outside I have to hold my anger for knowing how the universe cursed me while blessed them. How my body betrayed me. :lasereyes:

You're 6'2. You're not allowed to complain