Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short and small dik is the kiss if death son

D

dp92

Greycel
I Can accept being 5ft6 even tho its hell on earth
But having a 5.5 erect dik is whats going to end up sending me to the after life

Sucks cos I got good bodybuilding genetics . Imagine having a 10/10 body only to reveal a maggot inbetween my legs lmao

Im phuked bro

found my greycel spirit animal

Your dick is average size while you're barely taller the average foid. Nobody is going to know about your penis size as well unless you choose to whip it out in public.

Your dick is average size while you're barely taller the average foid. Nobody is going to know about your penis size as well unless you choose to whip it out in public.
But once they see it they wont come back

There’s nothing wrong with your dick size unless you’re specifically going after sheboons as then you’re fucked. :feelskek:

It’s your height that’s the real problem sadly. :cryfeels:

Mine's smaller than yours and I am 5'9

doesn't matter if its never gonna be seen by a foid anyways

I Can accept being 5ft6 even tho its hell on earth
But having a 5.5 erect dik is whats going to end up sending me to the after life

Sucks cos I got good bodybuilding genetics . Imagine having a 10/10 body only to reveal a maggot inbetween my legs lmao

Im phuked bro
If you have a good face and your nt you could get something 5.5 inch dick and 5’6 are death tier though

If you have a good face and your nt you could get something 5.5 inch dick and 5’6 are death tier though
5'5 inches isnt death tier yet but still bad off, height is over though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back