Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Short and attractive face > tall and ugly face

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
I fucking hate it so much that you stupid cucks think height is the cure to inceldom. It’s fucking not, I’m not going to mention my height because you’re all going to cry me a river as if I was Justin Timberlake BUT I get rejected 24/7 by EVERY foid I come across.

Also, I’m 17 and I weigh 95kg. I’m not overweight and I look healthy.

Your avi is going to give me fucking nightmares

you are right and I am a tall 23 yo kv

Hight is more of a treshold imho.

If u don't hit it it is indeed over but else it's face>height

No 5'2 guy with a Chad face is going to slay any foids who aren't excessively short.

lol fuck 0ff "im 17 and tall its so hard being a truecel" :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Finally, it's all about face and people need to realize that. Height is important too but it means nothing if you've got a recessed chin and massive fucking nose, and this is coming from a 5'4 manlet

still over for him smh
Finally, it's all about face and people need to realize that. Height is important too but it means nothing if you've got a recessed chin and massive fucking nose, and this is coming from a 5'4 manlet
I'm 5'4 as well... its over regardless for 5'4 cels

It's not just about females. Being a tallfag provides even more benefits in life.

>Tall and still in his teen years

You’re missing out on teen love Dude. U don’t belong her . You underestimate the importance of height . You Have 10000x better odds of getting a gf than your Manlet counterpart

Height is merely a bonus. "He is cute AND tall". When the sluts from Tinder say that "6 feet minimum" shit, THEY HAVE ALREADY eliminated all ugly men. That's what manlets fail to understand.

Being good-looking is so much more important that it goes without saying.

depends how short really. below 5'8/9 their lack of height completely kills their SMV, even if its an attractive guy.

I fucking hate it so much that you stupid cucks think height is the cure to inceldom. It’s fucking not, I’m not going to mention my height because you’re all going to cry me a river as if I was Justin Timberlake BUT I get rejected 24/7 by EVERY foid I come across.

Also, I’m 17 and I weigh 95kg. I’m not overweight and I look healthy.
You truly must be hideous bro, Im sorry. However, race > face > height.

This whole competition about who is the truest truecel is just a cope. Ethnics believe that it's race, manlet believe that it's height, mentalcels that it's NT and those with an ugly face that it's face.

It's true.

FACE OVER EVERYTHING.

... to a certain extent. Obviously, if you're VERY short, it doesn't matter how good your face is. Nobody, both man nor woman, will take you seriously if you're child height. Generally, if you're mogged by the wide majority of women, then you're 100% done, no return and no looksmaxx path.

women are too retarded to understand men can't take growth horomones after puberty to make themselves taller. a fat bitch can lose damn weight.
that's why there is no fat bitches in Russia. thanks comrade Stalin.

women are too retarded to understand men can't take growth horomones after puberty to make themselves taller. a fat bitch can lose damn weight.
that's why there is no fat bitches in Russia. thanks comrade Stalin.

Bullshit. Landwhales existing in Russia too. And they're have decent boyfriends in generally.

17 yo, you literally know nothing

Bullshit. Landwhales existing in Russia too. And they're have decent boyfriends in generally.

shit, maybe Russia should become Soviet again.

shit, maybe Russia should become Soviet again.

No, Soviet Russia = first feminist country ever. And i'm no joke.

This зщыеук from 20's. Promiscuous propganda from soviet goverment.
text on top:
"gender question"

text on left:
"every girl must give her pussy to the first guy in sight"

text on right:
"every guy can fullfill his sexual desires"

Attachments

• u1ZFX27f7-M.jpg
    u1ZFX27f7-M.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
rather be a tall ogre so I can intimidate and heightmog

the biggest killer is whether you have anywhere to hang out at all with a group, if you do then don't bother with this place at this age

Height is merely a bonus. "He is cute AND tall". When the sluts from Tinder say that "6 feet minimum" shit, THEY HAVE ALREADY eliminated all ugly men. That's what manlets fail to understand.

Being good-looking is so much more important that it goes without saying.
Correct, it’s because it is still taboo to call someone ugly, fat or stupid, yet labelling someone short is still fair game for some reason - not that it is any less insulting.

Women can post ‘no short guys’ without coming across as shallow, but if they put ‘no ugly, fat or stupid guys’ they would flag themselves up as superficial. They have still disqualified these people, they are just not permitted to broadcast it because it is known that they will be judged for it and they’d rather not damage their reputation.

Correct, it’s because it is still taboo to call someone ugly, fat or stupid, yet labelling someone short is still fair game for some reason - not that it is any less insulting.

Women can post ‘no short guys’ without coming across as shallow, but if they put ‘no ugly, fat or stupid guys’ they would flag themselves up as superficial. They have still disqualified these people, they are just not permitted to broadcast it because it is known that they will be judged for it and they’d rather not damage their reputation.

lol id like to go to whatever fantasy land people calling others "ugly" is taboo.

Being a tall ogre means you can protect yourself. The alternative is being a short incel.

Tall with good face - Chad
Tall with ugly face - tolerated
Short with good face - friendzoned
Short with ugly face - Incel

>Tall and still in his teen years

You’re missing out on teen love Dude. U don’t belong her . You underestimate the importance of height . You Have 10000x better odds of getting a gf than your Manlet counterpart

I still get rejected by every foid I come across.

It’s over.