Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shooting at Santa Clarita High School (Shooter:Hapa/Dad died/mom may have been trying to divorce rape)

What are view of the shooters actions?

• Strongly Oppose

• Somewhat Oppose

• Don't Know

• Don't Care

• Somewhat support

• Strongly Support

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★

He had a gf so not incel, but he was Hapa (white dad Asian mom) who's dad recently died and who his mom was trying to divorce. He also ran track so an athlete.

Let's watch this story.

Last edited:
He had a girlfriend. Not incel.

Only if untouched unsexed betabuxx cuck!
It is possible. Just unlikely.
Finding out how common it is would be nuclear grade rope fuel. Lol at all the blue pilled cucks saying otherwise, lol do you know shear amount of cucking going on!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK HE WASN'T INCEL FUCK FUCK FUCK

White dad and Asian mom spawns some pretty deadly fuckers.

(white dad Asian mom)

This is just a bad combination. White man dating asian woman = weak genes. White men that go for asians are effeminate low test because asian women are cold robots. Asian women that are into white men are generally trashy because they embrace American culture.

Again, sex havers committing violence.
How are they going to justify his actions?

Finding out how common it is would be nuclear grade rope fuel. Lol at all the blue pilled cucks saying otherwise, lol do you know shear amount of cucking going on!
Yeah. It could be some kind a "boyfriendzoned" assignment...

"My 'boyfriend' only buys me stuff. But i only fuck Chad." (Who isn't her boyfriend)

Who knows?

Not incel *Incels are non-violent* he's just an attention seeking psycho, LOCK UP ALL SEX-HAVERS!!!

:feelsgah: look at his sister's body language. She hates being in the photos. She hates her family. Guaranteed she's a whore and wishes she was full white.

Ofc he is a hapa. Honestly hapas are a mistake.

He knew it was over for him in a couple years once his GF got a gander at the Chad's in college, if she wasn't cucking him already.

Last edited:
Having a girlfriend doesn't mean she's fucking you
Low IQ, she wouldn't technically be his gf if that were the case. Fucking a girl and managing to keep her around is considered having a gf, if no fucking is involved then it's called being in the friendzone, which is what the majority of IT is in. If he was already in a sexual relationship when this happened, it just further proves sex-havers are to blame for the majority of shootings and this incident shouldn't even involve us but it will anyways :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Low IQ, she wouldn't technically be his gf if that were the case. Fucking a girl and managing to keep her around is considered having a gf

That's our definition, but to the average normie having a girlfriend doesn't imply sex, and I can easily see a guy who looks like that being in such a relationship, and the female just leading him on for fun

His dad died two years ago and it doesn't really make sense to shoot up a school if he was having problems at home. All I know right now is that he was a normie with a gf and active in extra curriculars. I bet his motive will turn out to be trash and he is probably just another mentally ill hapa. Also, that guy who ran that instagram account described in the article is literally a retard.

How can he have a girlfriend at only 16 but I've never been close to having one at 20.I mog him.But he was probably NT,makes sense then..

:feelsgah: look at his sister's body language. She hates being in the photos. She hates her family. Guaranteed she's a whore and wishes she was full white.

I noticed that too JFL, that same slutty pose in every pic and advertising her naked legs for chad