Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Shooter mogs me

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★★
1720921022350540m

Fr, just be splattered by Zogbot theory is law

Brings back memories...

@FuckYou

which shooter is this

A foid or a guy?

He aimmogs me

Supposedly a picture of the shooter. He looks retarded

Bye bye troon faggot

Bye bye troon race traitor faggot

TRANNY BRO WAS LITERALLY PROMISED 74 BLACK TYRONES IN HEAVEN BUT HE FAILED HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED FAGGOT

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Last edited:
This was my first thought too, brain is broken by blkpill i guess

Bro if u talk about trump shooter u r wrong lil bro
This is the real shooter

Shooters name ?

Bad shot, bad politics, glad this loser is fucking dead lmao

brain broken by the blackpill tier reaction to the assassination attempt on Trump. Time to take a break from this site, playa.

Imagine being a subhuman piece of genetic trash and giving your life away to try to help a 100% Jew owned president to win over a 90% Jew owned president. Notice these shooters never kill Jews.

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

Soy leftist lib cuck definitely

Where did they shoot him?

And the ZOG machine goes on fellas!

PENIS NIGGER PENIS NIGGER

That guy was a truecel
Imagine being a subhuman piece of genetic trash and giving your life away to try to help a 100% Jew owned president to win over a 90% Jew owned president. Notice these shooters never kill Jews.
:feelskek:

Brings back memories...

View attachment 1198362

@FuckYou
Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks.

I just want out of this shit.

Fuck this state, it really is bad. Think I'm insane? I'm actually more rational, peaceful and less loony then a majority of the citizenry of this entire region.

Did trump niggas kill him or did he rope?

Did trump niggas kill him or did he rope?
Snipers got him right after he took the shot.
They had their sights on him for a long time beforehand but didn't act on it.

I don't know who this is but i am glad he's dead

Who is that??
William Edward "Vance Stone" Atchison (aka "Billisbill," "Sephirot," "Sephroph," "builder63," "Kaphix," "Ganon101," "Prince N," "O2DGanon," "Apophis," "MrApophis," "Digato," "eldigato," "El_Digato," "Edward Digato," "barajara," "Rebdoomer," "DemetriusXIII," "phantommastah," "Norgrevival," "Sturmgeist88," "SatanicDruggie," "Augustus Freeman," "Tyrone Blacksmith," "Albanian Alchemist," "nativenazi," "heilkitler," "Sam Hyde," "Future Mass Shooter," "Adam Lanza," "Demetrius Alcala," "FuckYou," "Jason Towick," and "AlGore").