Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shooter is framecel,manletcel,facecel!

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Actually I dont know if his face is so bad but definetly not chad/chadlite. First I clicked to video thinking he was someone bigger but damn he is also manlet and framecel
according to reports he is arrested now and didnt kill anyone,no wonder why he failed tbh its over he is going to be tyrone's bitch

according to reports he is arrested now and didnt kill anyone,no wonder why he failed tbh its over he is going to be tyrone's bitch
Low IQ thing to do, never let them take you.

Actually I dont know if his face is so bad but definetly not chad/chadlite. First I clicked to video thinking he was someone bigger but damn he is also manlet and framecel

His face looks decent, it's so over for him when he get's into prison ngl.

what do you mean
If you're facing life or decades in prison, better to shoot yourself, or failing that, rope in prison.

Video was uploaded 5 yrs ago.

Too ugly side profile to get a teen gf btw

He looks bigger now. He was young back then. Average teen.

He is almost a Chadlite with that face, high-tier normie I'd say.

He is almost a Chadlite with that face, high-tier normie I'd say.
his face is good indeed but with bad frame and manlet height it looks a bit worse.not escape from heightpill

his face is good indeed but with bad frame and manlet height it looks a bit worse.not escape from heightpill
Nope, a good face mogs height and frame believe me, face is the most important thing.

Nope, a good face mogs height and frame believe me, face is the most important thing.
tbhngl. also i realized video is from 2014. but apparently his shooting skills sucks. he also said he had mental stuff in the past

tbhngl. also i realized video is from 2014. but apparently his shooting skills sucks. he also said he had mental stuff in the past
He seemed a fakecel from his manifesto, do you know anything about it? He mentions sacrificing a future with a wive and children... But maybe he was deluding himself, even if his looks are absolutely out of our realm. His FB has no info on it and seems fake tbh.

He seemed a fakecel from his manifesto, do you know anything about it? He mentions sacrificing a future with a wive and children... But maybe he was deluding himself, even if his looks are absolutely out of our realm. His FB has no info on it and seems fake tbh.
https://www.facebook.com/john.earnest.96780 yes i know it seems weird. you know what going to happen,they will push gun control thing harder. just wait for it lol. I hope they dont blame it on us tbh

He's not bad looking.But that upper eyelid exposure is horrible.

https://www.facebook.com/john.earnest.96780 yes i know it seems weird. you know what going to happen,they will push gun control thing harder. just wait for it lol. I hope they dont blame it on us tbh
Gun control is the thing that worries me less to be honest, just think about the Jewish victimism and propaganda we are going to be showered with in the upcoming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back