Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Shoe lifts

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
as a 5'6 1/2 manlet my only hope to be seen as almost human is to use shoe lifts that take me to 5'9/5'10. Thoughts on shoe liftsmaxxx brocels? worth walking uncontrollably or nah?

5'10" very hard since shoe lifts compress, maybe 5'8"

5'10" very hard since shoe lifts compress, maybe 5'8"
I wear really thick boots as a base layer and some expensive shoe lifts on top of that give me almost 3 inches easy

5’9 is still a manlet in the west especially for a zoomer

Not worth it:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
But its better then being just 5'6 1/2 where most people height mog u hard. At least the height mogging isn't to bad at 5'9/5'10

I wear really thick boots as a base layer and some expensive shoe lifts on top of that give me almost 3 inches easy
people will be using shoes too, so ur real increase will be below 2 inches lol

Manlet cope, you’re incel because you’re ugly :feelskek:

Manlet cope, you’re incel because you’re ugly :feelskek:

Interesting if true.

I was indeed "uglier" than the tall Tyrone who bullied me and laughed at me with his room. However, I was also much more intelligent. This is why I observed his decision to erase his Mulatta love interest's phone data.

I wanna wear lifts

not worth it since the jig will be up eventually.
I literally never tak of my shoes NEVER. I'm even thinking of putting insoles in my fucking socks. I'm such a fucking retard but whatever anything for even an illusion of normalacy

I wanna wear lifts
Do it bro the height mogging isn't that bad after I started wearing them. Getting height mogged is kinda bearable since its not by that much now

5’9 is still a manlet in the west especially for a zoomer

Not worth it:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Zoomers are actually shorter than earlier generations, especially Millennials and Gen X'ers are taller. Only Asian Zoomers are much taller than their predecessors.

The thing is, the super-tall Zoomers on TikTok and Tinder (TinderTok) simply monopolise all the screen time.

Attachments

• 4f1d851c5471ce990460573d467c7f44.mp4
    1 MB
Zoomers are actually shorter than earlier generations, especially Millennials and Gen X'ers are taller. Only Asian Zoomers are much taller than their predecessors.

The thing is, the super-tall Zoomers on TikTok and Tinder (TinderTok) simply monopolise all the screen time.

Zoomers standing up to Gen X'ers.

Screenshot 20220618 215010

It can't hurt. I use elevator shoes instead of lifts and they make me slightly taller. Just don't get anything absurd that'll be noticeable to people that know you.

It can't hurt. I use elevator shoes instead of lifts and they make me slightly taller. Just don't get anything absurd that'll be noticeable to people that know you.
How much height ur elevator shoes give u and how tall are u?

I wear shoelifts and really thick boots to larp as 6'3.

I'm same height and I wear lifts that give me 2 inches,
but I still can't walk in them right I stumble often and it gives it away to normies I'm wearing lifts

I'm same height and I wear lifts that give me 2 inches,
but I still can't walk in them right I stumble often and it gives it away to normies I'm wearing lifts
Do the lifts make the height mro bearable???

I'm 6'1'', and not a 6'1'' that most people claim (5'11'' or 6'0''), but 6'1'' stand me in my bare feet against a wall and measure 6'1''. Most people think I'm taller than I am. I think most of you overestimate male height by 1 or 2 inches, no different than the general population.

Should I start wearing boots and like 2 inch lifts to try and pass as 6'5'' and report back?

ya I wouldn't go outside without them
Same I've gotten so used to feeling almost 5'10 that I don't what I'll do if I ever have to go out without em. At almost 5'10 I don't really get height mogged that much. And when I do its only an inch or two.

[UWSL]LL femurs and tibias 4 inches + Elevators 1.5 inches[/UWSL]. Finished[UWSL] height: 6 feet[/UWSL]

JFL. [UWSL]If you want to be taller, get an implant in your head.[/UWSL]

Attachments

• images - 2022-06-03T124215.630.jpeg
    images - 2022-06-03T124215.630.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1725653_xJ8tac6.png
    1725653_xJ8tac6.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I just caught myself thinking, I measured me and I'm a 5'11 Manlet, would u guys give it a try if u were me? Can this save at least my manletism and make me a 6'2 - 6'3? Just wanna be socially respected at this point, no sense on striving for women as prematurecel

Last edited:
[UWSL]LL femurs and tibias 4 inches + Elevators 1.5 inches[/UWSL]. Finished[UWSL] height: 6 feet[/UWSL]

JFL. [UWSL]If you want to be taller, get an implant in your head.[/UWSL]
Bro, the implant idea is nice as heck. With, I could see myself being over 6'.

With your other plans, I could be 6'5+ which lifefuel.

I just caught myself thinking, I measured me and I'm a 5'11 Manlet, would u guys give it a try if u were me? Can this save at least my manletism and make me a 6'2 - 6'3? Just wanna be socially respected at this point, no sense on striving for women as prematurecel
Yes. I would say looksmax first if you haven't or can because you would probably be treated from the halo effect. (Besides this work on personality if it is up to part a bit from research, books, or youtube channel like a charisma on command or you are really black pill, you will know it barely matter, so you basically won't be nervous in social situations.)

Bro, the implant idea is nice as heck. With, I could see myself being over 6'.

With your other plans, I could be 6'5+ which lifefuel.
6'5 giga life fuel. [UWSL]The bad thing is that the implant is not permanent, [UWSL]you must undergo a [/UWSL]cranial vault expansion by distraction [/UWSL][UWSL]so that the bones grow and your head is bigger permanently.[/UWSL]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-110024_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-110024_Gallery.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
6'5 giga life fuel. [UWSL]The bad thing is that the implant is not permanent, [UWSL]you must undergo a [/UWSL]cranial vault expansion by distraction [/UWSL][UWSL]so that the bones grow and your head is bigger permanently.[/UWSL]
Alright; nice