Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Shoe lifts arent okay but 20 pounds of fakeup is???? Fuck u whore

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I'm 5'6 1/2 and get close to 5'10 in shoe lifts. Recently seen a whore in a thread say it's not ok for a manlet to wear shoe lifts because "it's deceiving". ARE U FUCKING RETARDED DUMB WHORE:feelsree:???? WHAT ABOUT THE 20 POUNDS OF FAKEUP THAT COVER UR OGRE FACE????? OR UR HEELS, PUSH UP BRAS, AND BUTT PADS:feelsping:???? FUCK OFF LET MANLETS COPE WITH THE ONE THING WE HAVE DUMB BITCH, BECAUSE WITHOUT FAKEUP U WOULD LOOK LIKE AN OGRE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

feminist end game.

strip males down to what they are so they can select for pure genetic value

and let them all fraud to staceylite so they can get chad

feminist end game.

strip males down to what they are so they can select for pure genetic value

and let them all fraud to staceylite so they can get chad
Fucking dirty whores, I'm gonna keep wearing my shoe lifts just to spite them. In fact my 5 inch shoe lifts should come in the mail any second now.

Fucking dirty whores, I'm gonna keep wearing my shoe lifts just to spite them. In fact my 5 inch shoe lifts should come in the mail any second now.
lmao i feel weird in 1.5 inches. how do u do 4?

lmao i feel weird in 1.5 inches. how do u do 4?
Lmaooo there actually like 3 1/2 inches I've worn shoe lifts for YEARS now I'm used to it don't even notice them anymore. They've really boosted my confidence :dab:. How's ur experience been with them???

Lmaooo there actually like 3 1/2 inches I've worn shoe lifts for YEARS now I'm used to it don't even notice them anymore. They've really boosted my confidence :dab:. How's ur experience been with them???
im so short that even if i wear 3 inch lifts im still severely below AVERAGE height. its OVER

Any looksmax that doesn't involves hard work is being considered as a lazy effort by soyciety.

Last edited:
5 inches??? How does that not fuck up your feet? I ordered shoe lifts which had 4 layers and could go to 3.5 inches, I couldn't wear any more than 2 layers which got me 1.5 inches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back