Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shoe lifts are humiliating

ShoeLiftcel

ShoeLiftcel

Banned
-
Been lurking a while and seen advice for manlets in the form of "shoe lifts". Well I fucking tried it and it was a totally humiliating experience. Decided to haircutmaxx, dress nicely, and try out my new lifts and go out last weekend. It didn't fucking work, in fact people kept asking me why my shoes looked so funny. NEVER AGAIN

Shoelifts are a meme,only a retard would use those.
For us midgets the only escape is LL.

Cynistic said:
Shoelifts are a meme,only a retard would use those.
For us midgets the only escape is LL.

Trust me I feel like a complete idiot.

Lifts are retarded

Boots can boost you a little but that's it

ShoeLiftcel said:

You should know that he is 5'10 and he constantly misuses the word midget

I use shoe lifts even though I'm 6'3".

They make me 6'5", plus I have poofy hair so I look about 6'6".

I heightmog 99% of the guys on my campus. And I might still have a couple inches of growth left in me.

My goal is to heightmax til 6'8"

Attachments

• 54ceac4023e7b_-_esq-shoe-lifts-heel-test-042913.jpg
    54ceac4023e7b_-_esq-shoe-lifts-heel-test-042913.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 233
Wear boots if you want a height boost without the shoes looking funny.
If it's hot outside you're kinda fucked though

Facade said:
ShoeLiftcel said:
You should know that he is 5'10 and he constantly misuses the word midget

5'10 is midget-tier when the average is 6 inches taller.

Manlets need to stop being born tbh.

You are only supposed to use them on boots bro, otherwise your fraud will likely be exposed, as you have noticed.

My fraud was definitely exposed

BonePressed said:
I use shoe lifts even though I'm 6'3".

They make me 6'5", plus I have poofy hair so I look about 6'6".

I heightmog 99% of the guys on my campus. And I might still have a couple inches of growth left in me.

My goal is to heightmax til 6'8"

Anything above 6'4" is unattractive for majority of women unless your a basketball player

You have to buy elevator shoes that are intentionally low profile. Tall men's shoes has amazing ones, that when worn with long pants, are completely undetectable. I ran tinder morph game and height frauded with elevator shoes, I ended up mogging my tinder dates beta orbiters that she brought along for safety's sake and got a K close SOLELY thanks to the elevator shoes.

cookinbreakfast said:
You have to buy elevator shoes that are intentionally low profile. Tall men's shoes has amazing ones, that when worn with long pants, are completely undetectable. I ran tinder morph game and height frauded with elevator shoes, I ended up mogging my tinder dates beta orbiters that she brought along for safety's sake and got a K close SOLELY thanks to the elevator shoes.

How the fuck can you walk though? I tried and I walk so retarded with them on. It's just so obvious.

anincelforlifelol said:
How the fuck can you walk though? I tried and I walk so retarded with them on. It's just so obvious.

You can't use inserts, it has to be the shoes made for it. You realistically can't get shoes that add more than 2.7 inches and not have a noticeable change to your gait. It works wonders in the bar scene when people are drunk and your physical frame is paramount to your presence. Don't wear them to work or daily life, just use them in one off interactions where appearance is very important. Job interview, weddings, tinder dates. Its like make up for men.

What the actual fuck is a shoelift? A picture of an upside down shoe doesn't explain anything

Why was op banned?

Shoelifts are fucking awful. Feels like you're walking in heels.

I could only consider trying lifts if I wore boots. Shoes are just too shallow.

Black-Mens-Boot-Pictures.jpg

But it's already over for me, so why try?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back