Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SHNEAKO/SNEAKO: Everything that's left to say is gonna be said here

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
SNEAKO is a right wing commentator who got famous on youtube because of his moronic and idiotic along with cringey personality and good looks.

SNEAKO has pretended to speak for incels when in reality he was just responding to popular gigachad youtuber/ political commentator/ gamer "Hasanabi"

In reality SNEAKO is a racist piece of shit faggot who's a bluepilled grifter, who pretends to be redpilled.

I'm not redpilled, SNEAKO is a far right extremist racist piece of shit who is misogynistic and a grifter and has gained his following mainly by mocking people, clowning people, making fun of people's accents, and how people smell, and how dumb people are: Over and over again attacking the low hanging fruit while impersonating and mocking people better than him who actually give a fuck by mocking them and making fun of them.

Nothing SNEAKO has done in the past or does to this day is out of the ordinary, I can open an account on youtube and record myself if only I had a better environment where I'm allowed to speak and I was better looking.

The thing with SNEAKO, I saw his brother give an interview on his channel his name was "Vincent" and it immediately reminded me of my own brother. The way Vincent casually made excuses for him and I suspect his parents helped SNEAKO become the horrible piece of shit he is today; as did my parents with my own brother.

People need to stop making excuses for morons this way if they don't pose a threat to you: I live in a warzone, I actually do. I'm not allowed to speak, I can't talk clearly because my dad can hear me say some incel shit from the other room, I can have my devices taken away from me for this, this is where I'm at but no, I really do believe had his parents really been wise enough, I don't think he would've turned out the way he turned out. I can say the same for any better looking brother or friend. People need to face up to them (preferably private) to give them a reality check.

What race do you think he's referring to?

why do u always have 0 replies brutal

I have probably 70% of this site on ignore but I do read them from time to time
dam thats alot. there is a user here was bashing my reliigon over and over. he said bend over for skydaddy and called prophet muhammad a fag his name was nolooksnolife

I have probably 70% of this site on ignore but I do read them from time to time
Yeah yeah, go suck of more of that muhammad cock this what he said

dam thats alot. there is a user here was bashing my reliigon over and over. he said bend over for skydaddy and called prophet muhammad a fag his name was nolooksnolife
fuck muhammad and all religions fuck that shit

I don't give a fuck about religion anymore I despise all forms of heavenly beings inculding satan

I saw it coming (no wonder you're religious)
i am not religios but i am muslim so i worship god and prophet muhammad is like my idol or we follow the sunnah

huh? he seems pretty redpilled to me.

huh? he seems pretty redpilled to me.
the original redpill is the blackpill (before it was infiltrated by PUAs like fresh and fit and alpha morons like Fresh&Fit.

I am changing my words, I knew there was a mistake but somehow I went back to sleep writing this

Couldn't really edit the part out after 30 minutes so... whatever.