Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitty theory: Doctors are still sloppy wageslaves.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
Think about it. medical practices today are temporary fixes, not solutions.

A fat person doesn't get told to put down the fucking fork. They get resuscitated for 3 times here and there until they die in a pit.
Covid was the same, the old people, and frail weak people (Who weren't even contributing much to society to begin with) Should've just stayed home.

the same goes with psychology, one tries to change the environment by talking to some stranger, it simply doesn't work like that, if you could talk to someone to solve your problem, then you could've just as likely done it yourself.

doctors are just glorified nature benders, a 95 year old chain smoker having lung cancer.
theres only certain cases where the work of doctors are honorable. And even then it only makes up 1% of the practice, (brain surgeons) Child cancer bla bla...

My favorite slop doctors are dentists.
ME waltzing into the clinic at 16, being completely ignored, getting a completely wrong plan to fix my problems (fuck)
Guess what, if the goverment spread pamplets to early famillies (which they already do for unrelated terms) along the lines of
"Have proper tongue posture, chew proper foods, don't thumb suck, have proper sleeping posture"
I fucking guarantee you, that would save atleast 50 million in damages fixed by dentistries.

Not to mention the slop food that contributes to tooth holes, and fucking fatness. Etc.

Most psychological clients are like Tony soprano, from the sopranos.
A fat stubborn guy goes to therapy for 7 years, and learns nothing at all.
Imagine how rich the lady became.

Last edited:
That’s because people don’t want the real solutions to their problem, if they did they wouldn’t even need a doctor.

90% of health problems come from shitty decisions that are obviously avoidable like a shit diet and smoking and risk taking behavior

That’s because people don’t want the real solutions to their problem, if they did they wouldn’t even need a doctor.

90% of health problems come from shitty decisions that are obviously avoidable like a shit diet and smoking and risk taking behavior
ofcourse, same goes with my mom, she doens't put the fork down, she doesn't train.

She buys the expensive 50$ diet replacer and eats chocolate (Theres diet replacements from like 2020 on the shelf)

i feel like the ones only being scammed are the farmers, who actually provide something. It's just a big whale to make the value makers okay with helping the slop people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back