Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shitty teeth is huge blow

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Crooked, yellow, buck teeth, receded gums, thin enamel, cracked tips... These take away so many points. It's one thing to just to be ugly, it's another to just have shitty teeth. It's basically a requirement of you want to go outside and talk to people. I didn't brush for like a year when I was at my lowest point and my teeth went to shit. I feel like I can't even laugh with family anymore. Yellow, cracked tips, receded gums, now not only an overbite but crooked teeth too because I mewed wrong apparently. I'm so tired.

I posted my teeth long ago. I need major dental work. My face is beyond fucked. I only brush to keep from having tooth aches. Making them white seems impossible

Id take shitty looking teeth if I had a nice jaw+chin to go with it

It’s so frustrating when they say that you should smile more. As if my decaying, yellow teeth doesn’t invoke a greater disgust than my face by itself.

if you are reading this brush your teeth daily at least once

My teeth are the least of my problems. Foids don’t even give me the chance to open my mouth at this stage

I posted my teeth long ago. I need major dental work. My face is beyond fucked. I only brush to keep from having tooth aches. Making them white seems impossible
Link?

My teeth are horrible despite brushing them daily.

My teeth are ok

I hate my teeths

get them fixed theory

Crooked, yellow, buck teeth, receded gums, thin enamel, cracked tips... These take away so many points. It's one thing to just to be ugly, it's another to just have shitty teeth. It's basically a requirement of you want to go outside and talk to people. I didn't brush for like a year when I was at my lowest point and my teeth went to shit. I feel like I can't even laugh with family anymore. Yellow, cracked tips, receded gums, now not only an overbite but crooked teeth too because I mewed wrong apparently. I'm so tired.
This is why I have a 10kgold grill to occasionally cope with jfl

gonna get them whitened a little bit ngl