Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitty parents are always anti abortion

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
It's the funniest shit. Like you're really gonna be anti abortion when u birthed a subhuman and abused them and gave them a shit life. What a meme.

The subhumans on here who are anti abortion are funny also.

I wish I was aborted and I bet a lot of third worlders and people with birth defects feel the same. Every life is equal my ass.

I don’t support late term abortion. Have you seen how that’s done? They literally rip the fetus apart while it’s still alive and feeling every bit of pain. Cruel af. Early abortions when it’s just a clump of cells aren’t too bad though

Abortion is lame and gay. Killing children is morally reprehensible. Now as for antinatalism I agree

I don’t support late term abortion. Have you seen how that’s done? They literally rip the fetus apart while it’s still alive and feeling every bit of pain. Cruel af. Early abortions when it’s just a clump of cells aren’t too bad though
I dont care about it tbh its just saving a person from hell

As a lot of users on here say some people are born and it's already over. So you're literally saving them from a life time of pain and suffering and anguish.

Again we really need to assess how BAD some people's lives are going to be. Some people are destined for lives as sex slaves even. Or born with horrible diseases and heroin addiction.

Again we really need to assess how BAD some people's lives are going to be. Some people are destined for lives as sex slaves even. Or born with horrible diseases and heroin addiction.

I dont care about it tbh its just saving a person from hell
Watch a video about what the process of late term abortion looks like. They rip the fetus’s legs off, then the arms, then the body, then remove the head. One of the most barbaric processes imaginable

Nah, kililng babies is wrong. And abortion lets foids be whores.

Watch a video about what the process of late term abortion looks like. They rip the fetus’s legs off, then the arms, then the body, then remove the head. One of the most barbaric processes imaginable
I know I saw some videos before why does it matter? A short time of pain is better than a life in hell

I wish I was aborted

I know I saw some videos before why does it matter? A short time of pain is better than a life in hell
My genitals were mutilated right after my birth and then I still had to live this hell life rope fuel me and a lot of men share this experience

True, but a barbaric abortion just isn’t justified in most cases. Wouldn’t be as bad if they could give the fetus an injection to put it to sleep first so it doesn’t feel pain. Being ripped limb from limb while feeling all of it has to be unimaginably painful.

True, but a barbaric abortion just isn’t justified in most cases. Wouldn’t be as bad if they could give the fetus an injection to put it to sleep first so it doesn’t feel pain. Being ripped limb from limb while feeling all of it has to be unimaginably painful.
Yeah I agree. They should develop painless methods first that and late term abortions are fucked up.

Honestly, that abortion process is just absolutely barbaric and shouldn’t be used really. They gotta find a way to put it to sleep first so it feels no pain before doing that

Foids would consider that moral over dating a 17 year old you have no intention of harming

Honestly, that abortion process is just absolutely barbaric and shouldn’t be used really. They gotta find a way to put it to sleep first so it feels no pain before doing that
I see your point but I dont agree. Living on this earth is much worse imo

Most male children will already experience pedophiliac torture(circumcision) because their parents are retards it's fucked up

I have a positive attitude towards abortion for the simple reason that if there were no abortions, the birth rate would be higher. My wish is for the birth rate to fall as low as possible, so that the system dies due to the lack of new slaves who will support its existence.

I see your point but I dont agree. Living on this earth is much worse imo
They still need to find a way to put the fetus to sleep so it doesn’t feel pain during the abortion. Truly horrific to rip it limb from limb while it feels all the pain

Most male children will already experience pedophiliac torture(circumcision) because their parents are retards it's fucked up
Yep. I was circumcised against my will as an infant too. That’s also a painful barbaric process, although not as bad as abortion

Yep. I was circumcised against my will as an infant too. That’s also a painful barbaric process, although not as bad as abortion
I don't remember it but sometimes I wonder if it subconsciously fucked with me and gave me trauma

I don't remember it but sometimes I wonder if it subconsciously fucked with me and gave me trauma
I wouldn’t doubt it. You’re born, and then almost instantly, the first thing you feel in the world is your sensitive genitals being mutilated. Gotta be terribly painful and traumatic even though we don’t remember it