Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitting on gymcels is one monumental cope by beta males

BlackpilledAF said:
Except that this is not a competition of who's the most ugly, it's a place for involuntary celibate people. If someone was never ugly in the first place yet is a KHHV, what fucking difference does it make ? And why are you so angry that there might be hope for some ? Crab bucket mentality at its worst. 

My endgame is helping "redeemable" incels to ascend along with me.

You didn't ascend. The game already ended and you lost buddy boyo. What you're doing is the equivialnt of kicking the ball in an empty net after the other team has gone home then declaring it a success.

itsOVER said:
You didn't ascend. The game already ended and you lost buddy boyo. What you're doing is the equivialnt of kicking the ball in an empty net after the other team has gone home then declaring it a success.

Cope.

BlackpilledAF said:
Except that this is not a competition of who's the most ugly, it's a place for involuntary celibate people. If someone was never ugly in the first place yet is a KHHV, what fucking difference does it make ? And why are you so angry that there might be hope for some ? Crab bucket mentality at its worst. 

My endgame is helping "redeemable" incels to ascend along with me.

I'm not mad at people who have hope, just that they don't belong here. People seem to keep forgetting that THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR SELF-HELP.

Nowhere on this site does it say "A forum to get advice on how to improve/get laid". There exist forums perfectly for that, mental illness support forums, bodybuilding.com, fashion forums, /r/TRP etc. We don't NEED these threads.

People who complain that this "site is too negative" are retarded. No fucking shit? This a forum with failed virgins (I refuse to recognize fakecels as real users). What kind of positivity do you expect? 

If you want to improve yourself, GO ON ACTUAL SUPPORT FORUMS. First you try all your copes there, and then come back if none of them work. Until then, you have ZERO right to accuse anyone of "giving up".

BlackpilledAF said:
Explains a lot. 

It's easier to insult me on the internet for making this thread, than go work your ass off 12 hours a day in shitty jobs to afford yourself a surgery that will make you look better.

I can't get hired and it's not a low wageslave job that would make me afford surgery if I then had rent and groceries to pay. Cosmetic surgery is luxury.

So what success are you actually having OP?

You made this comment in another thread -

BlackpilledAF said:
dr-problematic said:
u arent incel in the first place, so what the fuck r u talkin about
> lived 30 years as incel
> swallowed the blackpill
> instead of moping, crying on the internet, worshipping elliot rogers, or posting some pathetic shit about wanting to fuck my sister ... i worked my ass off and did surgeries, went to the gym lifted like a motherfucker, did and am still doing everything i can to live better
> still incel in my country, but having modest successes when abroad
the bottom line is that gymcelling, among other things, works. of course, this is not suitable to the agenda of cucks, so they'll take it personally and try to attack my character.

Sounds like you're just going to the third world, which is no achievement.

VLÖ said:
I'm not mad at people who have hope, just that they don't belong here. People seem to keep forgetting that THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR SELF-HELP.

Nowhere on this site does it say "A forum to get advice on how to improve/get laid". There exist forums perfectly for that, mental illness support forums, bodybuilding.com, fashion forums, /r/TRP etc. We don't NEED these threads.

People who complain that this "site is too negative" are retarded. No fucking shit? This a forum with failed virgins (I refuse to recognize fakecels as real users). What kind of positivity do you expect? 

If you want to improve yourself, GO ON ACTUAL SUPPORT FORUMS. First you try all your copes there, and then come back if none of them work. Until then, you have ZERO right to accuse anyone of "giving up".

Just because you tried everything and didn't work out, doesn't mean it won't work out for others.

Reminder that this thread is a reaction to the abundance of threads on the mainpage shitting on gymcels and gymcelling. Posting failed gymcels, and using these examples to declare that gymcelling is futile, harms your fellow incels more than it does them good. 

At the end of the day, I want to encourage every single incel in this place to do whatever the fuck they can to improve their appearance. You and your likes want to pull them back to the bottom of the crab bucket. You want to wallow in self-pity, be my guest, but cut the bullshit about gymcelling not working. It works for some, and it's at least worth trying. 

You don't like what I have to say, get the fuck out of my thread. I want to help people succeed where you failed.

not_here_4_points said:
So what success are you actually having OP?

You made this comment in another thread -

Sounds like you're just going to the third world, which is no achievement.

I won't get into the "success" part. I don't want to trigger anyone. 

My main point is that looksmaxing works and gymcelling works. 

A lot of people take this as a contest of who's the most incel. I believe that most people on these boards are volcel and can be redeemed through gymcelling and surgery. 

Telling people that gymcelling absolutely doesn't work is influencing people to take shitty life decisions.

Not on my watch.

:cool:

BlackpilledAF said:
Just because you tried everything and didn't work out, doesn't mean it won't work out for others.

Reminder that this thread is a reaction to the abundance of threads on the mainpage shitting on gymcels and gymcelling. Posting failed gymcels, and using these examples to declare that gymcelling is futile, harms your fellow incels more than it does them good. 

At the end of the day, I want to encourage every single incel in this place to do whatever the fuck they can to improve their appearance. You and your likes want to pull them back to the bottom of the crab bucket. You want to wallow in self-pity, be my guest, but cut the bullshit about gymcelling not working. It works for some, and it's at least worth trying. 

You don't like what I have to say, get the fuck out of my thread. I want to help people succeed where you failed.

If you don't like what I have to say, get the fuck out of this site and go to bodybuilding.com. You can encourage and cope all you want over there.

FeminismsCancer said:
I can't get hired and it's not a low wageslave job that would make me afford surgery if I then had rent and groceries to pay. Cosmetic surgery is luxury.

That sucks, man. I might have gotten carried away a bit with replying to some of the haters.

Aesthetics rule the job market, and if you're incel-tier, you're playing a game rigged against you. I've been there and it wasn't until my late twenties that I could afford surgery. 

If by some black magic fuckery you can put aside some money, I encourage you to do jaw surgery without thinking twice about it. It may change your life.

Incels whining about other incels (mentalcels, gymcels, etc.) is pretty stupid imo.

VLÖ said:
If you don't like what I have to say, get the fuck out of this site and go to bodybuilding.com. You can encourage and cope all you want over there.

Lol. You're stealing my riffs. You are my bitch and have no business telling me what the fuck to do. 

Come up with your own insults, boyo.

Suicel said:
Incels whining about other incels (mentalcels, gymcels, etc.) is pretty stupid imo.

BlackpilledAF said:
That sucks, man. I might have gotten carried away a bit with replying to some of the haters.

Aesthetics rule the job market, and if you're incel-tier, you're playing a game rigged against you. I've been there and it wasn't until my late twenties that I could afford surgery. 

If by some black magic fuckery you can put aside some money, I encourage you to do jaw surgery without thinking twice about it. It may change your life.

I believe I'd go for hair transplants first but if money was no issue I'd do both obviously.

FeminismsCancer said:
I believe I'd go for hair transplants first but if money was no issue I'd do both obviously.

My humble advice is to go for jaw instead of hair. 

Skullmaxxing > hairmaxxing. 

Dude with a manly chin + thinning hair > Dude with good hair and a recessed chin. 

Recessed chin just sends so many negative subconscious messages. Since becoming blackpilled, I've been noticing how men with recessed chins look "weak".

My personal next procedure is the sliding chin surgery. Aiming to do it within the next 18 months. I'm not in a hurry because I can grow a goatee that gives the appearance of a chin, but at some point I'll have to do it.

Suicel said:

In this case it's about the character of the site, in the past gym and game pushers have really fucked this place up.

BlackpilledAF said:
My humble advice is to go for jaw instead of hair. 

Skullmaxxing > hairmaxxing. 

Dude with a manly chin + thinning hair > Dude with good hair and a recessed chin. 

Recessed chin just sends so many negative subconscious messages. Since becoming blackpilled, I've been noticing how men with recessed chins look "weak".

My personal next procedure is the sliding chin surgery. Aiming to do it within the next 18 months. I'm not in a hurry because I can grow a goatee that gives the appearance of a chin, but at some point I'll have to do it.

It does look weak but I think it's only something other men care about. Femoids discriminate bald men.

FeminismsCancer said:
It does look weak but I think it's only something other men care about. Femoids discriminate bald men.

I don't claim to fully understand femoids because they're cat-like, weird, and sneaky af .. but I have reasons to believe the opposite is true.

Most of this shit works on a subconscious level. Femoids think that they dislike bald/balding men, but any of them would fuck someone like Jason Statham in a heartbeat. They'll be merciless toward a guy with a recessed chin however.

e6ighI4.jpg

A bald version of this incel, with a proper chin, will look good. PhotoshopCels feel free to prove me right or wrong.

BlackpilledAF said:
I don't claim to fully understand femoids because they're cat-like, weird, and sneaky af .. but I have reasons to believe the opposite is true.

Most of this shit works on a subconscious level. Femoids think that they dislike bald/balding men, but any of them would fuck someone like Jason Statham in a heartbeat. They'll be merciless toward a guy with a recessed chin however.

e6ighI4.jpg

A bald version of this incel, with a proper chin, will look good. PhotoshopCels feel free to prove me right or wrong.

My chin isn't THAT weak, thank goodness but I see your point.

BlackpilledAF said:
Lol. You're stealing my riffs. You are my bitch and have no business telling me what the fuck to do. 

Come up with your own insults, boyo.

It was sarcastic boyo. I did it just to show how stupid your argument was.

VLÖ said:
It was sarcastic boyo. I did it just to show how stupid your argument was.

My argument = the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. 

Deal with it, cuck.

Daily COPE reminder:
Most people don't go to gym and have average non attractive bodies yet are getting laid.
It helps only if you're at least 5/10 (maybe) otherwise it's pure cope and you should do it for yourself.
The amount of bluepilled incels I see at the gym thinking they will succeed in the dating scene is hilarious and sad at the same time, I mog most of them and I'm ugly.

Lifting saved me from bullying. No one would take me seriously when I was a skinny 5'9 125lb little bitch. No one tries to fuck with me anymore. Nobody wants to mess with an OGRE, and for that I will never stop lifting.

Bro, it's almost not worth arguing with these guys. It sounds like you are almost in the same exact situation as me - 30 or over and started gymcelling and surgerycelling and actually having some success in life. We are trying to offer the slightest shred of hope, yet we are constantly shot down. I'm done for now.

I'm fat and embittered that I destroyed my once lovely body.

This is why I hate gymcels.

Very true. LDAR advocates are just autistic low T framecels that tried lifting for two weeks and didnt see progress

Gymcels are generally Red Pillers and should post elsewhere. Let us LDAR in peace, please.

Self-improvement for yourself and not for attracting FHOs is fine, just don't talk about it here.

This place is slowing turning into TRP.

BlackpilledAF said:
What better way to rationalize their sloth lifestyle, than try and belittle men who go out there, pump iron, and try to better themselves.

The fact is that all other things being equal, a man with an attractive body will have an edge over a skinnyfat abomination of a man, or a fat slob. 

This kind of things should be common sense and not even worth pointing out. But the amount of hamstering by beta males has become insufferable on these boards. 

lel @ posting pictures of dudes on HGH with vulgar musculature to shit on gymcels. 

The purpose of this post is not to let incels be influenced by these cucklord pussies who stay home and jerk off and avoid going out there and doing something about their inceldom. 

Lift, boyos.

Weak incels are more subhuman than strong incels.

people who hate on the gym are pussies who will never ever get out of inceldom ever

Lifting won't do shit if you're still ugly while in great shape lmao. Go to the gym because you like it. Not because you think it'll get you pussy.

Losing weight is legit

Doing Ronnie Coleman's split 6 days a week is cope

uninstall said:
Losing weight is legit

Doing Ronnie Coleman's split 6 days a week is cope

I consider non-deformed fatcels to be the great unknown. I like to call them "unknowncels" rather than "volcel" because who knows what they look like when they get in shape. If they get Chad looks and escape inceldom after losing weight then they were volcels. If they get in shape, still end up being ugly as fuck and still get nowhere with girls, then they were never volcel in the first place.

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Tinder-Experiment-Ugly-gymcel-gets-hot-Tinder-matches-Spicy-thread-GTFIH-14475?pid=343036#pid343036

Sup, cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back