Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Shitter Christcuck is Proud of being a 25 year old KHHV

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★

(dont worry trust bro a dead kike on a stick will ascend you when youre a heap of bones)

I prayed to God to make me taller and get a gf for years and obtained nothing. He did get my energy and suffering though. Then when I tried magic it's like reality bended to my whim.

Last edited:
Trust me christ has the best plan for you (cope and LDAR until you die)
I can't say much about Jesus but God did turn his head when I called out to him. JFL like I said before God would rather watch you squirm and once you finally make it out of that situation, claim it was his will.

both you and the incel in denial are retarded

stupid cuck making a joke out of Christianity.
toilets sinned and should be punished even more for it.

How does this cuck define "hateful ideologies". But he might still. get a wife with that christmaxxing :feelsbadman:

How does this cuck define "hateful ideologies". But he might still. get a wife with that christmaxxing :feelsbadman:
he will get betabuxxed up by those born again OF virgins with 500+ bodies.

He's just coping. No way he's going to find a suitable christian wife past 25. At best he will become betabux for some used up whore who wants to reclaim a purity It's over for him.

Why do incels hate christianity though ?

Why do you want people to kill themselves ?

If the guy found a cope that helps him go through the day, let him be at peace.

Why does Christianity cause so much anger in your heart brocel ?
Cucked religion, max manifestation of just world, literally try to justify everything bad happening to you as "muh god's plan"

He's just coping. No way he's going to find a suitable christian wife past 25. At best he will become betabux for some used up whore who wants to reclaim a purity It's over for him.
Fr

Coping harder than my dick gets when I look at Margot Robbie

Why do incels hate christianity though ?

Why do you want people to kill themselves ?

If the guy found a cope that helps him go through the day, let him be at peace.
tried to virtue signal like a nig, and cry about muhh misogyny.

All religion is cope, there is more hypocrites who think they are holier than thou when in fact they pursuit in sinful deeds they preach against.

Pray for us Andrew. We're lost.

At least I don't hate women blah blah normie faggot shut up

"I'm a devoted Christian who doesn't share hateful radical ideologies". :feelsclown:

Jfl nigga has an anime avatar

Proud of being a low T good goy
could not be me

If i once see a good looking khhv christian i will trust him its really because of God

All i see is inkwells in denial playing the same card as mgtow. “I stay virgin cause i save myself for marriage” jfl

That’s gay. I do not permit such behaviour from my subordinates. You will need to see Satan for your devious ways, but let me warn you, you will not be fucking Satan, he will will be conducting his perverted ploys upon your soul in his firey pits of hell