Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitted in the urinal in KFC

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
A few weeks ago i was making holidays with a friend of mine. Later on the second day we wandered through the city and checked a KFC out. I suddenly got the urge to shit and both me and my friend went to the restroom. There was only one toilet and he had to shit as well and he went first. Meanwhile i saw the urinal and thought of shitting in it to put over some Stacies and normies who worked there. I then actually shited into the urinal. While i still waited for my friend to finish there was a normie who washed his hands and for some reason took a photo of the shit i took in the urinal, he probably posted it on Snapchat or something.

Have fun cleaning my shit, dear normies and Stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also im stoned as fuck brocels

well done. I've done it too

A few weeks ago i was making holidays with a friend of mine. Later on the second day we wandered through the city and checked a KFC out. I suddenly got the urge to shit and both me and my friend went to the restroom. There was only one toilet and he had to shit as well and he went first. Meanwhile i saw the urinal and thought of shitting in it to put over some Stacies and normies who worked there. I then actually shited into the urinal. While i still waited for my friend to finish there was a normie who washed his hands and for some reason took a photo of the shit i took in the urinal, he probably posted it on Snapchat or something.

Have fun cleaning my shit, dear normies and Stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Holy based. I haven't used a urinal in years.

Nigga it was probably some poor brocel that had to clean that sh*t up

Nigger, the guy that had to clean it up was probably some ethnic truecel that cleans toilets for subhuman payment out of pure neccessity!:feelsree:
You don't seriously think normies and foids work as toilet cleaners, do you? :feelswhat:
I hope the brocel that had to clean your shit up cooms in your gravy next time! :feelsree:

Last edited:
Nigger, the guy that had to clean it up was probably some ethnic truecel that cleans toilets for subhuman payment out of pure neccessity!
You don't seriously think normies and foids work as toilet cleaners, do you?
I hope the brocel that had to clean your shit up cooms in your gravy next time!
Pretty sure i only saw normies and foids as employees

Someone at my school once did this in the sink jfl.

Nigger, the guy that had to clean it up was probably some ethnic truecel that cleans toilets for subhuman payment out of pure neccessity!:feelsree:
You don't seriously think normies and foids work as toilet cleaners, do you? :feelswhat:
I hope the brocel that had to clean your shit up cooms in your gravy next time! :feelsree:
pretty much what I was thinking

pretty much what I was thinking
This is the thing i tried to say with this:

1)Femoids and chads will always have societal support in regards to any problem, making it nearly impossible for them to experience any real difficulties in life, regardless of what you do.
There will always be some cunt-whipped cuck that is gonna white-knight for even the ugliest of foids.
The solipsism of the female is therefore getting protected and reinforced at all costs.

2)Every bit of suffering inflicted on the world affects subhumans the most, even acts of terror.
Even if you try to fight against the system the bulk of the suffering will affect other incels, since they will always be seen as scapegoats.
Normies are desperately looking for reasons to openly hate on us without feeling like bad people, and every act of insurgency gives them one.

Last edited:
Some truecel minimum wage worker has to clean that up, do you think Stacies are cleaning toilets for a living?

Some truecel minimum wage worker has to clean that up, do you think Stacies are cleaning toilets for a living?
there were Stacies working there and i assume they also clean the toilets

You created a skibidi toilet in a kfc

Did you wipe or use it as a bidet?

Not as funny as my poop story

This is what the establishment fears.

Laughed so hard I almost choked on my diet mountain dew

funny lol. nice job bro

I would love to snap your neck sometime, think of the disabilitybuxx you would get, the people cleaning your shit up are truecels remember that

I would love to snap your neck sometime, think of the disabilitybuxx you would get, the people cleaning your shit up are truecels remember that
Pretty sure the workers there, aka Stacies and normies had to clean it up

People like you make my job harder fuck off, u damn trucel how do you even shit in a urinal take ur damn risperidone asap

Pretty sure the workers there, aka Stacies and normies had to clean it up
They are truceles no doubt, at best normie lite, the janitor is probably a minority ethnicity

They are truceles no doubt, at best normie lite, the janitor is probably a minority ethnicity
Trust me, the workers there werent sub5 and in fast food restaurants its usually the cashiers/workers who clean up the toilets

Trust me, the workers there werent sub5 and in fast food restaurants its usually the cashiers/workers who clean up the toilets
Service work is usually average or above, I got rejected on my face alone, fuck em, FUCK EMMMMMMMM! I hope they get the reek of shit out of their nostrils this weekend.