Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskins everywhere I go

B

bcroger

Admiral
I live in Texas. The Walmart I went to today is like 90% non-white. Mostly hispanic. Sams Club is like 80% non-white. Shitskins everywhere. Its like living in a third world country. White women are fat, but black and hispanic women are the fattest in the world. Pretty much all of them are overweight and the majority are obese. Fat fucks.

We need to take in more immigrants from Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria. The issue is that the government only takes in black and hispanic immigrants. The U.S government only took in about 300,000 Ukrainian refugees but takes in 1+ million immigrants from Mexico alone every year. I bet MANY people from Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria would want to come to the USA.

Only the gym I go to is mostly white.

In a few decades the USA (United Shitskins of America) will only be 40% white. I don't mind some diversity, but there will be cities that are only like 10% white. Thats too much.

throw them in the ocean to get eaten by sharks

Texas is basically split between whites, hispanics, and blacks. Lots of Asians as well but they are concentrated in Dallas and Houston metroplexes.

At least the Mexicans work and don't complain, unlike the blacks. On my street, everyone has a Mexican lawn crew. People don't understand why Texas is economically prosperous, it drives the liberals in the blue states insane, especially since they love blacks so much.

I'm telling you, it's the Mexicans. Not to say that I'm cucked to Mexicans, but without them we'd have much less useful labor in Texas.

Beaners are based

Most Eastern Europeans, especially the three nationalities you mention, would much rather move to the EU than to the US.

The best chance for White Americans right now is either to deport all non-white immigrants or to establish a white ethno-state in a specific region of the country, both of which are highly unlikely with the current Jewish-controlled state apparatus centered in Washington.

Most Eastern Europeans, especially the three nationalities you mention, would much rather move to the EU than to the US.

The best chance for White Americans right now is either to deport all non-white immigrants or to establish a white ethno-state in a specific region of the country, both of which are highly unlikely with the current Jewish-controlled state apparatus centered in Washington.
you could maybe sell them on the midwest but that's it and very true to say nothing of the fact less and less of them even want to go to western europe now.

Yeah, but where to go? Colorado is like 1 million per home. Oklahoma, Arkansas, is full of fat fucks. Pretty much white niggers and Hispanics with white skin.

I'd bet loads of Ukrainians, Bulgarians and Russians would want to move to the USA though. At least a few million. Esp. since the war. Russia is in economic turmoil due to the economic restrictions and i'm sure many Ukraine would want to live here. Most would rather go to Western Europe, but at least a couple million WOULD still want to live in the USA.

Of course, the Biden admin. ONLY wants to take in black, Asian and hispanic immigrants. We could easily take in 3 million + or so Ukraine, Russian and Bulgarian migrants, but the anti-white government only wants to take in non-Europeans.

Texas is basically split between whites, hispanics, and blacks. Lots of Asians as well but they are concentrated in Dallas and Houston metroplexes.

At least the Mexicans work and don't complain, unlike the blacks. On my street, everyone has a Mexican lawn crew. People don't understand why Texas is economically prosperous, it drives the liberals in the blue states insane, especially since they love blacks so much.

I'm telling you, it's the Mexicans. Not to say that I'm cucked to Mexicans, but without them we'd have much less useful labor in Texas.
I understand where you are coming from, but soon there will be virtually no whites in Texas. Dallas, Houston etc. will be around 10% white and Texas as a whole will be around 25% white. Do you know how ugly and fat everyone will look? It will look like a third world country and everyone will be obese.

I understand where you are coming from, but soon there will be virtually no whites in Texas. Dallas, Houston etc. will be around 10% white and Texas as a whole will be around 25% white. Do you know how ugly and fat everyone will look? It will look like a third world country and everyone will be obese.
I'm Indian so I don't have the white perspective that you do. Still, I do not consider myself Mexican or Black and do resent them for taking over everywhere.

I'm Indian so I don't have the white perspective that you do. Still, I do not consider myself Mexican or Black and do resent them for taking over everywhere.
I don't mind *some diversity. 40-50% is fine to me. The issue is that whites are getting hard to come by. Pretty soon only about 10% of people I see in the Dallas area will be white and the USA as a whole will only be about 40% white. That is disturbing

The Biden admin made a "goal" to take in only 100,000 Ukrainian refugees (source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-accept-100000-ukrainian-refugees/story?id=83645980) he could EASILY put that to a million AND take in Russian and Bulgarian economic migrants since their economies are crashing due to the economic sanctions. We take in 1.4 million immigrants from Mexico alone. Why can't we take in 1 million Ukrainians, instead of 100,000? Seems like the U.S government just dislikes white European immigrants. If Ukraine were a non-white nation, that 100,000 goal would be at least 10,000,000.

throw them in the ocean to get eaten by sharks
I don't even blame them, I blame the government for allowing all these shitskins to come here in the first place.

In 100 years, whites will be like 25% of the USA (United Shitskins of America) population

Last edited:
I live in Texas. The Walmart I went to today is like 90% non-white.
It's like this in all cucked, western countries.
We need to take in more immigrants from Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria.
Oh no, you don’t want to. I saw plenty of Ukrainian refugees and they were all arrogant and entitled. Total Karens. And Bulgaria has too many scammers and gypsies. Even North America will turn into a diverse shithole soon.

I don't even blame them, I blame the government for allowing all these shitskins to come here in the first place.

In 100 years, whites will be like 25% of the USA (United Shitskins of America) population
i live in north africa but going to start working as a doctor in UAE.
lots of students go to euro for a job but i want a country that speaks my language and i can fit in plus way better living standards than going to france or cuckmany, i can ascend easily with some arab :foidSoy: in united arab imarates

It's like this in all cucked, western countries.

Oh no, you don’t want to. I saw plenty of Ukrainian refugees and they were all arrogant and entitled. Total Karens. And Bulgaria has too many scammers and gypsies. Even North America will turn into a diverse shithole soon.
As long as they are white, I want them here in the USA. They will assimilate well and aren't like 5" and 300 lbs like Mexicans.

I am not from the US but I would take a Catholic Beaner over the common nig thug.
Beaners are also useful as a decent amount of them are based in terms of trans and other degenerate globo homo agendas and will vote republican (even though Republicans are ZOG as well)

As long as they are white, I want them here in the USA. They will assimilate well and aren't like 5" and 300 lbs like Mexicans.
I think you just want a slim, Ukrainian wife lol, I don’t blame you. I’m good, I’m tired of all foreigners. It’s always the same, crying a river to get government aid and housing and then quickly turning into entitled Karens.

In a few decades the USA (United Shitskins of America) will only be 40% white. I don't mind some diversity, but there will be cities that are only like 10% white. Thats too much.
To be fair, you need to get the fuck away from where you live. The cities are a no goe zone for white people. You need to try to find 80? to 99% percent + white area and see what you can do to move there. If even if it is a poor white area, you will not be a victim of crime. Unless of course it's unusual circumstances. This means you have to be self reliant. I plan on getting a truck and moving into a cabin in the woods myself.

I would rather move to their country myself. I understand there's a war going on but still. Of course, slavs are the type of white people that can be quite intimidating and prone to (MINIMAL) violence , Such as alcohol endorsed behavior problems and such, just to let you know.

To be fair, you need to get the fuck away from where you live. The cities are a no goe zone for white people. You need to try to find 80? to 99% percent + white area and see what you can do to move there. If even if it is a poor white area, you will not be a victim of crime. Unless of course it's unusual circumstances. This means you have to be self reliant. I plan on getting a truck and moving into a cabin in the woods myself.
Well the thing is that Hispanics don't commit much volant crime. In fact, McAllen Texas and El Paso (both well over 80% Hispanic) and most of South Texas is actually quite safe . El Paso has one of the lowest homicide rates.

The issue is that Hispanics (esp. hispanic foids) are so fat and ugly. Fat just hangs from their disgusting bellies. Their faces look like brown blobs of lard and they have like 3 chins on average. Plus they are like 5'4" on average.

If they acted the same way but were from Eastern Europe instead (thin and tall on average) I would not even mind.

I would move.

Best you can do is relocate.

thats inevitable mate. the population with the higher count takes over the lesser.

caucasians are dependemt on the non whites to survive. its a symbiotic relationship no homo

its the food that makes people fatty bastards. there is documentary how the diet is ful of fats and sugars.