Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskins everywhere I go

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
I live in Texas. The Walmart I went to today is like 90% non-white. Mostly hispanic. Sams Club is like 80% non-white. Shitskins everywhere. Its like living in a third world country. White women are fat, but black and hispanic women are the fattest in the world. Pretty much all of them are overweight and the majority are obese. Fat fucks.

We need to take in more immigrants from Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria. The issue is that the government only takes in black and hispanic immigrants. The U.S government only took in about 300,000 Ukrainian refugees but takes in 1+ million immigrants from Mexico alone every year. I bet MANY people from Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria would want to come to the USA.

Only the gym I go to is mostly white.

Last edited:
Laserized 3

takes in 1+ million immigrants from Mexico
it's mostly central americans, venezuelans and haitians that go into the US nowadays, mexicans arent that frequent anymore.

it's mostly central americans, venezuelans and haitians that go into the US nowadays, mexicans arent that frequent anymore.
Pretty soon we will be renamed the "United States of Shitskins"

In a few decades the USA will only be 40% white. I don't mind some diversity, but there will be cities that are only like 10% white. Thats too much.

In a few decades the USA will only be 40% white. I don't mind some diversity, but there will be cities that are only like 10% white. Thats too much.
im sure the usa is less than 40% white right now. kikes push spics and people who are 20% non white as being white and retarded leftist genuinely believe it. ik a guy who has a half spic father and hes counted as white on the government shit.

Where all da white people at?

Cause I desperately want to move away from all the shit smelling ethnics and move to where all the white people have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back