Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel shitskin UK whore who went to fuck ISIS gets her citizenship revoked

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

It's a small consolidation for the crimes committed against the UK people, I know. But let's enjoy this small moment of victory

I don't know what's worse, isis dick chasers or chad dick chasers.

why do they expect to return? just die out with your other terrorists

The isis has a good personality that she chased him

one less shitskin in the UK I guess...

Only a few tens of millions more to go

She would settle down to Germany.

She would settle down to Germany.

Wont need to. This will go to appeal in a European court (unless we can brexit in time perhaps) where she is almost guaranteed to have the decision over turned.

Anything for Chaddullah cock

Wont need to. This will go to appeal in a European court (unless we can brexit in time perhaps) where she is almost guaranteed to have the decision over turned.

fucking EU needs to be dissolved along with UN and NATO

If it was a man it was prison!

God damn this curry foid is uglier than I thought, not even caking on the make up would save her not that it matters since females have unlimited smv regardless of looks.

I bet she's reveling in all this attention tho, she's literally living the foid dream if you think about it....

Getting national attention while getting to fuck dark triad men in a warzone. Most foids only get to write letters to mass murderers, serial killers, psycopaths etc through prison and maybe visit them rarely but this curry bitch gets to fuck them and get impregnated by them in some warzone jfl.

Foids the world over must be envious.

That should be considered as a mental illness.

why do they expect to return? just die out with your other terrorists

Why the fuck should Bangladesh have to deal with her? She was born in the UK. She's British. She's our problem. Bangladesh have had terror attacks as well.

Why the fuck should Bangladesh have to deal with her? She was born in the UK. She's British. She's our problem. Bangladesh have had terror attacks as well.
Indeed, she is your problem and you should do the right thing and excute her for crimes against the Queen.

She married a Dutch convert , JBW striketh again.

I don't know what's worse, isis dick chasers or chad dick chasers.
atleast chad has good genetics
this bitch basically got rid of her life to fuck a bunch of shit skin goat fuckers

WTF? This shitskin garbage isn't British.

atleast chad has good genetics
this bitch basically got rid of her life to fuck a bunch of shit skin goat fuckers
I rather hoes fuck ugly shitskins than chads.

UK has fallen already.
One ISIS terrorist more or less doesn't make a difference anymore.

WTF? This shitskin garbage isn't British.

She was born in Britain. She's consequently British.
Extremely low IQ. English people have committed more crimes than you could possibly imagine.

It's funny how a forum that's 50% non-white and and cites JBW is so cucked to the white man and his propaganda.

Last edited:
Extremely low IQ. English people have committed more crimes than you could possibly imagine.
Most of ISIS retards came from europe and got funded by america. So the updated string of retarded western ideas they're trying to export to the rest of the world is now liberalism, communism, feminism, sjw, faggotry and ISIS.

stupid whore now wants to beta bux a UK cuck so her bastard spawn from Chadullah doesnt have its brains splattered all over in Syria