Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Shitskin foid hates sub 8/10 being alive on the same planet

I hope she gets pushed on the train tracks

She's complaining about her male looksmatch

Oppressed gender btw. If she was a male doing this he’d kicked out of subway immediately by white knights.

Hope she gets her head smashed in by a sledgehammer.

Her looksmatch is working 12 hour shifts at the local Denny's mopping floors and washing dishes

so terribly average yet she talks like she's a stacy.

that big bitch is like 6'2 she needs to get her head punched by the new york guy

Those men should've kicked the shit out of her. Remind her of her place

She’s heightmogging them all. Brooootal

If I was on the train I would have accidentally fallen over onto it

These kind of toilets are almost always some goblinas with dark features whose looksmatches can be found in gore sites.

If a woman starts filming me for tiktok I would force the mobile phone down her fkn throat in gta V.

Short men tho. Lol brutal.

JB foids enjoy the attention they get for being JB's

This reminds of the lil tay situation where she went on her IG or tiktok live and started talking about how even though she was a minor so many men were thirsting for her and searching up "lil tay gyatt"

Foids always advertsie :foidSoy: "Oh I'm a minor, I'm a minor stop sexualising me teehee!"

Even though they secretly love it, they would be depressed as fuck if no one was sexualising them

They subconciously get off to their unobtainability and inate value for their youth and gender, just by existing

I hope a tsunami of Indian incels hits her

Insufferable bitch i wanna strangle her to death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back