Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shits getting real...

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I just saw @Master and the mods drive by my house.

That expose thread is gonna get me fucking killed.

I don't care tho. THE TRUTH MUST BE REVEALED

I just saw @Master and the mods drive by my house.

That expose thread is gonna get me fucking killed.

I don't care tho. THE TRUTH MUST BE REVEALED
pepe-the-frog-thinking.png

Interesting shitpost

Interesting shitpost
This is @Master here speaking from @VictimofBpillReaper account. Forget that you seen this thread or you are next

This is @Master here speaking from @VictimofBpillReaper account. Forget that you seen this thread or you are next
I am on very good terms with the mods and i abide by the rules, The mods have been very good to me, Dont worry :feelsaww:

I am on very good terms with the mods and i abide by the rules, The mods have been very good to me, Dont worry :feelsaww:
Well this is a very different case.

Just don't talk about this thread and you'll be good

I have nothing against master or the mods, All good G
Good. I didn't want to do what I did to @VictimofBpillReaper but he said a little to much... Also @faded The 1 million should be sent to your account now. Thanks for giving us the location

Good. I didn't want to do what I did to @VictimofBpillReaper but he said a little to much... Also @faded The 1 million should be sent to your account now. Thanks for giving us the location
You good G?

@Master being a mild-mannered member of the african american race, would not do such a thing

:feelsLSD:Good. I didn't want to do what I did to @VictimofBpillReaper but he said a little to much... Also @faded The 1 million should be sent to your account now. Thanks for giving us the location

Funniest shitpost I've seen in ages