Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Shitpost] the view from my outhouse

Sometimes i miss the nice things about çities. The variety of stores and cool places to go. But i can't stand the crowds.
Plus you have more chance to meet girls in city, imagine it is very quiet for you over there

Plus you have more chance to meet girls in city, imagine it is very quiet for you over there
Yeah. There's that. More chances to be rejected! (Or loved, lol.)

The best thing is the quiet. As far as shitting goes, it's kind of horrible sometimes. It depends on the temperature. It stinks worse around 70°f for some reason.

The people out here are very clique-ish. People are slow to make friendships. Usually only land owners can easily make friends.

The few women are often city rejects that came home from failing tut mode, and are rude super skanky and tattooed! They only go for Chad's and betabuxx dudes.

Post pictures of shit

Yeah. There's that. More chances to be rejected! (Or loved, lol.)

The best thing is the quiet. As far as shitting goes, it's kind of horrible sometimes. It depends on the temperature. It stinks worse around 70°f for some reason.

The people out here are very clique-ish. People are slow to make friendships. Usually only land owners can easily make friends.

The few women are often city rejects that came home from failing tut mode, and are rude super skanky and tattooed! They only go for Chad's and betabuxx dudes.
U have Chads there? Why not try to befriend them?

Pretty cool tbh.

Do you live in the woods bro? pretty good place to ldar
offtopic i rly like ur avatar where is it from?reeks of incel

Why this makes me think that you kill animals and make experiment with them?

This is a pretty shitty thread ngl. JFL.

How many posts have you made from there?

looks pretty comfy actually
are you a homesteader?
i'm very interested in it as i did it for several months full time and continue to use it as a shtf retreat

anyone ever use it when you aren't there?

looks pretty comfy actually
are you a homesteader?
i'm very interested in it as i did it for several months full time and continue to use it as a shtf retreat
If you do not have your retreat constantly occupied when times are good, you may find it occupied when times are bad. Lol. Selco Ferfal!