Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Shitpost] the view from my outhouse

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Here is the view from the throne!

0shitterview

From bottom left.
Solar flashlight. Jar of matches. Under the white bag thing is a lantern. Covered because of dust and the rareness of night usage.

Outside the non-closing door is the woods, with a bonus creature! - the door don't close because of the soil buildup from leaves and stuff. Why would i want to seal myself into a fartbox?
0shitterview

On the inside right is a nail that holds a roll of shitwipe!

Inside - out of view - are some plastic coffee cans with rolls of tp inside.

Anyway. I just thought it would be funny to show the view of my shitting area! It's not too horrible!

Last edited:
[Shippost] the view from my outhouse

Is it just a pit toilet or composting toilet where you throw in a handful of sawdust every shit?

Is it just a pit toilet or composting toilet where you throw in a handful of sawdust every shit?
I use wood ashes. I save my winter wood-heat ashes and use that.

When it gets full - about every 1.5 years - I shovel it out and put that shit around various trees.

Only the fresh shit stinks.

I want to live in a place like that

fak this is cool you should show us more

I want to live in a place like that
Too many rats and spiders for comfort. I have to use a stick and a broom to remove webs and stuff before shitting.

The actual house is better.

fak this is cool you should show us more
Sure bro! Some other time! I'll show you THE BUGS THAT EAT MY SHIT! (lol) ded srs! They are weird!

This is really nice and sweet do show the bugs

Semi-Primitive pooping..

How far away are you from civilization? Tbh I'm surprised you even have internet access.

Wiev from my balkon with presence of fag

Balkonas

Beautifull nature.
Cities suck .

Cabin in the woods mogs me

based shitpost

I would feel honored to take a dump there.

Wiev from my balkon with presence of fag

View attachment 149087
Nice view! You are lucky one!
How far away are you from civilization? Tbh I'm surprised you even have internet access.
I'm just at the end of the dsl line but i use phone data because the dsl line has killed a few of my computers via lightning!
I would feel honored to take a dump there.
Just be sure to light up the tp burner and cover your shit with ashes when you're done bro!
Beautifull nature.
Cities suck .
Yeah brother! It's very calming for sure!

My view is not nice but im happy with it.

I wish I lived in a rural area surrounded by nature

My view is not nice but im happy with it.
It's very important to "be happy with" it. I mean, my "wall of green" could be anywhere, but since I have to look at it I MAY AS WELL enjoy it. (This post is basically a cope for me...)
I wish I lived in a rural area surrounded by nature
When i was a younger bastard i ran away and lived in the nearby urban woods! It only lasted a while till i ran out of food... But it became my default lifestyle. Free and easy.... But now that im old i need the stability of a "home."

reminds me of our land in highlands.

Go find a female animal and marry her

how cold does it get there in winter? I wonder what an experience it might be when there's snow outside

Go find a female animal and marry her
Lol! Do i look furry to you?
(I have considered that lifestyle i like catgirls, but... I'm ugly)
how cold does it get there in winter? I wonder what an experience it might be when there's snow outside
AHA! Winter snow and ice rain! Yeah brother! A valid question... Basically have to bundle up and/or bring an umbrella to shit!

I have lots of cold weather gear so it's no big deal. Except for cold hands. I have my special "shitting gloves" that are fingerless acrylic. I remove them before wiping!

Except for the extra clothing, its a bit better because no bugs and no super heat!

TheodoreJKaczynskiTheory

ngl legit, i would lose my sanity without inter et tho...

Same tbh, but I’d also lose my sanity if I read this forum 24/7 too or any other blackpilled forums 24/7.

do u also have a normal toilet inside? :feelstrash:

Lol. I fixed it. Lol. Jfl.

I pay rent. It's 230usd a month for an acre and a two bedroom trailer...
Wow, seriously though how come you choose to live like that, rather than say in a NYC or LA, where everything is so convenient, albeit expensive?

Over for housecels

do u also have a normal toilet inside? :feelstrash:
Yes. But it doesn't work. I have a emergency shit bucket.
Wow, seriously though how come you choose to live like that, rather than say in a NYC or LA, where everything is so convenient, albeit expensive?
Tbh it started out as a great place to live! Everything worked fine until a big freezing two-week long winter blackout killed it. The plumbing was made out of many random sizes of pipes that no longer exist! Therefore can't be easily fixed only totally replaced. And some of it is underground and inaccessible.... I don't have access to the infrastructure required to fix it! Let's just say, it is what it is.

Why would i want to live in a crowd of people that hate me for being alive? Why would i want to give all my tiny amount of neetbuxx to rent a shitty roach infested slum and be surrounded by vicious bullies and "thugs?"

Where i can hear fighting and fucking through the thin walls? Where i have to "run the gauntlet" every time i step outside?

I can go on and on about why I hate çitys...

Peace of mind is better than a comfortable place to shit!

Yes. But it doesn't work. I have a emergency shit bucket.

Tbh it started out as a great place to live! Everything worked fine until a big freezing two-week long winter blackout killed it. The plumbing was made out of many random sizes of pipes that no longer exist! Therefore can't be easily fixed only totally replaced. And some of it is underground and inaccessible.... I don't have access to the infrastructure required to fix it! Let's just say, it is what it is.

Why would i want to live in a crowd of people that hate me for being alive? Why would i want to give all my tiny amount of neetbuxx to rent a shitty roach infested slum and be surrounded by vicious bullies and "thugs?"

Where i can hear fighting and fucking through the thin walls? Where i have to "run the gauntlet" every time i step outside?

I can go on and on about why I hate çitys...

Peace of mind is better than a comfortable place to shit!
Yeah very fair point