Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Shitpost] Eggy has gone off the deep end

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Eggy just posted this on his Snapchat story:

lC8Datx.png

Notice how it was a picture from 5 months ago. Has he lost his mind? I think he's so deprived of female contact that he's clinging to a memory from nearly half a year ago. How do we help the Eggman get back to slaying?

The eggman's gotta help himself. Do you know how long that relationship lasted? Also, good for this dude, who would have guessed that he would escape inceldom? He's an inspiration.

And that's a tranny at that. He recently broke his foot, so he is stuck in his Aunt's basement all day making Egg Wars videos. Even before he broke his foot he wasn't doing anything but LDAR. I mean in the summer he did some IRL streams and made music videos but he fell in the pit again.

a-virgin-nigger said:
And that's a tranny at that. He recently broke his foot, so he is stuck in his Aunt's basement all day making Egg Wars videos. Even before he broke his foot he wasn't doing anything but LDAR. I mean in the summer he did some IRL streams and made music videos but he fell in the pit again.

Oh jeez that is sad. Which one in the picture is a tranny? They both look female IMO.

Framecel222 said:
Oh jeez that is sad. Which one in the picture is a tranny? They both look female IMO.

The one with the glasses.

Incels do this shit all the time

I know this sad incel guy on Facebook who keeps posting pictures of him and his ex-gf, poor guy doesn't know how tragic he looks

I will always admire Him for His Black Pill trilogy. May St. BO2cel bless him and keep him.

This type of desperation is something I suffer.