Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shithole forum

Incel

Incel

Co Founder
★★★★★
More race based posts than inceldom based posts

Yeah I'm tired of it too. They need their own sub forum like sewers called "racial discussions" or something.

Yeah I'm tired of it too. They need their own sub forum like sewers called "racial debate" or something.
Upvote jfl

It is evident that our own race rejects us, yeah.

Yeah I'm tired of it too. They need their own sub forum like sewers called "racial discussions" or something.
I upvote this

It is evident that our own race rejects us, yeah.
Race this race that
Bro why are so many people race obsessed, you are not rejected by your won race but by every other races also

"Always I hate being this race, I love being that race, this race better that race worse"
Not subsection make a separate forum

Does personal experience as a 1/10 count?

and users who constantly engage in race-related arguments yet literally NEVER actually talk about their inceldom

and users who constantly engage in race-related arguments yet literally NEVER actually talk about their inceldom
Not a single time, not one
It's always about race this race that,proper edgy normie coming here to have fun and leave behaviour, blocked all of them

Just remove jeets, problem solved

I just post and get mixed responses, It is to be expected
most of us are quite bitter and beaten down by life.

the over-saturation of race threads compared to black pill threads is just annoying. Race war threads eventually turn into gynocentric threads were users argue which femoids of a particular race are more attractive:feelsclown: At least "JBW" appears to be dying so that's a positive.

Gore jak