Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shit Shitskins Say

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Which one irritates you the most? The one I hate the most is, "white people can't cook". These low IQ niggs/beaners must not know what Italian food is, or where the best ingredients to mexican food and soul food comes from. English, German, and Swiss food looks great, and I remember eating European cuisine when I lived there (bratwurst and horse in France).

I find it funny how curries take pride in curry and call white people bland for supposedly having no spices in their food, even though the Brits were the ones that invented curry.

I find it funny how curries take pride in curry and call white people bland for supposedly having no spices in their food, even though the Brits were the ones that invented curry.
Curry food is disgustingly low in nutritional value.

European food is the best. We don't need and don't want anything else. Niggers used to eat bugs in Africa and if it were not for Europeans they would still do that.

Italians aren't white
218eaf20080f26d1365cad3f2014800670e739270a78ab57303ad081af87edea_1.jpg

even our most renowned food was made by anglos we are truly the most cursed race ngl

The French might have something to say on food.
Seeing Westerners eating shitskin street food is cringe.
I'll stay with the Europeans when it comes to food.

They have to season their food to mask the taste of rotting meat.

Curry food is disgustingly low in nutritional value.
It's why most curry men are skinnyfat slobs. All they do is pack carbs in their food and no protein. Compared to the Western man's diet more rich in protein. It's also why they also get framemogged and musclemogged to oblivion.

Which one irritates you the most? The one I hate the most is, "white people can't cook". These low IQ niggs/beaners must not know what Italian food is, or where the best ingredients to mexican food and soul food comes from. English, German, and Swiss food looks great, and I remember eating European cuisine when I lived there (bratwurst and horse in France).
I'm brown, and its irritating as fuck that people expect me to know Spanish because I have brown skin and black hair

Shitskins ruined their tastebuds by overseasoning everything, therefore they think that white people cant cook

Sopa de macaco, uma delicia

Cope, you're shit skin
1. Only 1/4 italian
2. Are you going to show any actual genetic data? Phenotypes from Italy/South Europe? etc. I've noticed people who make this claim never use any of these(which I have done many times).

Last edited:
Italians look ethnic, so that point goes to them.

white people can't cook

Greeks and Italians aren't white people
English food doesn't exist. German stuff is very simple compared to ethnic food.

Italians look ethnic, so that point goes to them.
1*3PH_99NZM4QXn7yTS84XUw.png

Greeks and Italians aren't white people
They are.
English food doesn't exist. German stuff is very simple compared to ethnic food.
English food is kind of bland, but German food actually is unironically good even if "simple"
there is such white ones, i think just like Spanish and Portuguese, Arabs ruined them all.
Domenico-Criscito_2467841.jpg
Daniele_De_Rossi_BGR-ITA_2012.jpg
alessandro-diamanti-western-united-1593773525-42719.jpg
Nah the Arabs didn't do too much to them: They do have some Natufian/Levantine DNA in them but it's in the single-digits, and that comes from migrations before the Arab invasions.
To be fair, I am American so I am a Mutt, but a mutt of European/White groups
I have a bunch of pictures of brown ass Italians. I was going to make an "Italians are low IQ brown skinned niggers", but I can't upload images in this cucked forum yet.
So that's all you have? Just some random pictures. Oh and also, here's Italys IQ btw:

Fo4ar4ewdep11

3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

(achievements made from regions/countries in 1400-1950)

Oh, and anyone can find pictures:

CZwEc1LWIAA5I5U.jpg

(Italian soldier in Africa)

125410-I-KRF74-033.jpg

(Italian army officers)

Triggered
14 year-old detected.

"triggered" jfl; I literally just had a difference of opinion & actually brought up some data & images just to make an argument.

What the fuck is this site anymore :feelskek:

I like turkish Italian and arab food the most

Spain and Portugal was under Arab occupation for around 800 years, i think it played its role

83221_v9_bc.jpg
220x330
MV5BMTY1NTc4NTYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIwOTY1NA@@._V1_.jpg
skysports-xavi-hernandez-barcelona_6435677.jpg
8806-1614090062.jpg
All because they were under occupation doesn't mean that mixing occurred on a mass-scale, or even really at all.

Newdnacomp
Screenshot 2024 01 18 at 123516 AM

According to these DNA composites, Spanish DNA is mostly ANF/EEF & Steppe/Yamnaya, similar to other Euros.

The MENA in them is the Levant/Natufian, which is much lower compared to actual MENAs themselves & differs in other ways genetically.

The reason so many South Europeans have darker hair & eyes is due to ANF/EEF mostly carrying the combination for darker hair & eyes, but it still carries some for lighter hair & eyes which is why some South Europeans have lighter hair & eyes.

Also in the images you shared, they may have darker hair & eyes but their overall facial/skull structure seems distinctly European.

I like turkish Italian and arab food the most
I've had Kebabs quite a few times before, it's good.

It seems the best ones you get are from food-trucks, not actual restaurants kek. :feelskek:

Chinese food & Asian food in general is also good imo.

white people can't cook
Beaners and niggs were eating bugs and reptiles before Europeans and Arabs civilized them, stupid shitskin. I take it like the typical shitskin, you've never left your Barrio or eaten anything ethnic besides tacos?

Beaners and niggs were eating bugs and reptiles before Europeans and Arabs civilized them, stupid shitskin. I take it like the typical shitskin, you've never left your Barrio or eaten anything ethnic besides tacos?
dnr

This actually was complementing you, since he mentioned Arabs in it civilizing Negroids, which is partially true to an extent.

Arabs once were civilized, but Pisslam & cousin-fucking ruined them.

This actually was complementing you, since he mentioned Arabs in it civilizing Negroids, which is partially true to an extent.

Arabs once were civilized, but Pisslam & cousin-fucking ruined them.
I know but I'm lolling @ the fact that he thinks I'm a beaner

I thought Arabs were impoverished people before Islam. They didn't have much other than sand and camels... or did they? Anyhow, they reached their zenith after the establishment of the caliphate. Humble desert traders became the center of culture, technology, etc. Or maybe you weren't talking about the original Arabs?
Ancient Egypt was founded by people who are genetically similar to modern-day Syrians, Lebanese, etc.

there is such white ones, i think just like Spanish and Portuguese, Arabs ruined them all.
Domenico-Criscito_2467841.jpg
Daniele_De_Rossi_BGR-ITA_2012.jpg
alessandro-diamanti-western-united-1593773525-42719.jpg
Didn’t Rome also get invaded by the Goths jfl?

In reality, most Ancient Romans were olive skinned semi-ethnic looking people that are easily differentiated by what we would consider JBW maxxers
9569CA5D B8C7 43D2 88E4 8A38FB610F90
F2949A5F 46CD 4E64 A2C6 13982EA11FD6
2A45551D 2630 467F 97BC 1A2EA4526CB1
141F6C40 C004 47D2 8715 537A3395DE5A
9B853194 CBEB 4CF5 AF64 BE63B51CCF7F
0E2093A8 ED9D 4D5E BA96 96151EB0CFED
E40709EA 4802 4C31 942A A411997090F5

Cope, that doesn’t increase sand smv in anyway jfl. If you are sand and look ugly, nothing will change that. History pointing is just autistic cope for ugly people.

I've had Kebabs quite a few times before, it's good.

It seems the best ones you get are from food-trucks, not actual restaurants kek. :feelskek:

Chinese food & Asian food in general is also good imo.
I've never eaten Chinese food constantly. Only once at an all you can eat buffet. It was good though. I've also eaten indian and paki food a few times now

I would say that American and English food is not very good. IDK about everything "good" coming from europe. Corn, beans, chiles, chocolate, all came from the new world and is still used in mexican dishes in its core form.

Even chinese food is very true to what plants the chinese had around and not european ingredients.

What? It was a curry chef that invented it in the UK and south asia has like a thousand dishes, IIRC UK curry is just a variant of Korma.

What? It was a curry chef that invented it in the UK and south asia has like a thousand dishes, IIRC UK curry is just a variant of Korma.
It was invented by the Brits in India during the British Raj.

German and Swiss, sure, but English food is fucking not it

They're just jealous if they hated European food they'd only eat a handful of foods.