Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shit on this Book - "Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, and Neurosexism Create Difference"

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
51yHAL6V8PL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
images

Literally buy this book and shit on it.
The cover is yellow cause I colored it in wit my piss

"[Fine's] sharp tongue is tempered with humor"
Fuck that nigga, when were toilets ever funny nigga

"Read this book and see how complex and fascinating this issue is."
You mentioned everything but inkwelldom in this book.
You see inkwell shit? No.

You see inkwell shit? no.

Nigga what you mentioned is not real problems..
If both gender's minds were the same, there would be no inkwelldom OR EVEN SIMPS...
The only race that fucking simps is men
I've never seen a toilet simp for a subhuman like men do jfl.. Have you noticed that simps will literally coom at the thought when a toilet mentions they're a toilet in-game? They'll worship before even seeing the toilet jfl!!
Meanwhile I've never heard of a toilet not complain while at work. You guys love the idea of working so much but then get so mad when you have to do something you don't like jfl even more.
Let's also mention how you like when Chad shits on you n shiet. Let me see a man, besides a fagmaxxer, who likes getting beat up by Chad. fuck no. Alphas gonna alpha n shiet.
A toilet's brain thinks fundamentally "Who is the best looking rich Chad so that I can breed his coom?" "Chad only, rich Chad only so I can neet and use him while he works."
While men..
"Let me work so I can provide for a family. Am I doing enough for everyone's comfort? Is there anything I can solve that a women can't?"

Our brains of fundamentally wired different, nigga. This should be common sense n then we're wasting resources trying to prove wrong is wrong.
If our brains were the same, there wouldn't be inkwells because toilet brains wouldn't go for the top 0.0001% of good looking rich men. They'd settle for what we need, like we would if we had the chance.
While you chase Chad around, we chase toilets around.

YOU ARE NOT A REAL NIGGA!!!

ayo listen here though... I want you to buy this book...
Then you know what you do with it..?
YOU SHIT ON IT NIGGA

it's over

To begin with why the fuck do you buy and read books written by toilets you utter retard?

To begin with why the fuck do you buy and read books written by toilets you utter retard?
I didn’t actually buy and read the whole book. There’s a free pdf of it just by searching on google.

over

send me this shit

51yHAL6V8PL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
images

Literally buy this book and shit on it.
The cover is yellow cause I colored it in wit my piss

"[Fine's] sharp tongue is tempered with humor"
Fuck that nigga, when were toilets ever funny nigga

"Read this book and see how complex and fascinating this issue is."
You mentioned everything but inkwelldom in this book.
View attachment 753078

View attachment 753079

You see inkwell shit? no.
View attachment 753081

Nigga what you mentioned is not real problems..
If both gender's minds were the same, there would be no inkwelldom OR EVEN SIMPS...
The only race that fucking simps is men
I've never seen a toilet simp for a subhuman like men do jfl.. Have you noticed that simps will literally coom at the thought when a toilet mentions they're a toilet in-game? They'll worship before even seeing the toilet jfl!!
Meanwhile I've never heard of a toilet not complain while at work. You guys love the idea of working so much but then get so mad when you have to do something you don't like jfl even more.
Let's also mention how you like when Chad shits on you n shiet. Let me see a man, besides a fagmaxxer, who likes getting beat up by Chad. fuck no. Alphas gonna alpha n shiet.
A toilet's brain thinks fundamentally "Who is the best looking rich Chad so that I can breed his coom?" "Chad only, rich Chad only so I can neet and use him while he works."
While men..
"Let me work so I can provide for a family. Am I doing enough for everyone's comfort? Is there anything I can solve that a women can't?"

Our brains of fundamentally wired different, nigga. This should be common sense n then we're wasting resources trying to prove wrong is wrong.
If our brains were the same, there wouldn't be inkwells because toilet brains wouldn't go for the top 0.0001% of good looking rich men. They'd settle for what we need, like we would if we had the chance.
While you chase Chad around, we chase toilets around.

YOU ARE NOT A REAL NIGGA!!!

ayo listen here though... I want you to buy this book...
Then you know what you do with it..?
YOU SHIT ON IT NIGGA

it's over
Lol shit on it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back