Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shit like this pisses me off!

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
6iqxn4oakke21
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE INTERNET AND SHIPPING STUFF!? Everything I'm interested in there always has to be some retard shipping it, even when all factors are against it, even when it doesn't make any chronological sense to pair those two things, SOMEONE STILL SHIPS IT! And 90% of the times it's the females of said fandom. Like honestly why do females have to ruin anything male oriented, first it was sports then it had to be incel activities like gaming and anime and now manosphere oriented philosophies!

I'm not sure about you guys but this is just a conformation to me that most femoids haven't evolved past that kindergarten stage where little girls play with their brother's batman action figure along with their own barbie dolls and bash them together pretending that they're kissing.

Literal authors or directors of any entertainment medium have to subvert their entire story to keep these immature shits happy, I've seen it happen to so many anime and now I get to see it happen in my own entertainment mediums.

This babbish behaviour even seeps itself into child friendly movies with no romantic intent whatsoever. Just look at Frozen from 2013 where a huge portion of the fandom shipped elsa with anna (LITERAL INCEST) because the male cast was not chad enough.

Femoids are honestly the reason anything entertainment related goes toxic, instead of going deep into the context of whichever group they affiliate themselves with and paying attention to the plot of the story or arc, they'd rather do immature shit like pairing up certain characters because "they look so cute together" or "we all know he wants her" FUCK THEM! Low I.Q and immature brainlets, THEY'RE AN EMBARRASEMENT TO THE HUMAN SPECIES!

Like honestly, it's bad enough they have a monopoly on fandoms with these shippings but now they have to go after the memes as well!? The foid who made this probably thought she was being "ironic" and funny but honestly she just stapled herself as another generic foid who has to see the entire world as her terribly written fanfic. "Ooh wook at the incel and chad together, wuv solves evwything!"-she thinks while posting this meme.

Honestly fuck them.

Like gay Chad would even want a incel.

this is @Evil Genius fault

reminds me of how inceltears always accuses incels of being gay for chad

Wtf now we're being expected to be fags :giga::feelswow:

its over for gaycels

Wtf now we're being expected to be fags :giga::feelswow:
Foids think it's so easy to get a relationship that ths fact we are struggling is just an indicator that we are homos.
This has been a running trope on IT for a while now.

They legit think we're closeted gays because we discuss the male form.
By that logic inceltears secretly have a fetish for incels because they study us so viciously :feelshaha:

It pisses me off as well.

Faggotry is rampant these days

View attachment 90408
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE INTERNET AND SHIPPING STUFF!? Everything I'm interested in there always has to be some retard shipping it, even when all factors are against it, even when it doesn't make any chronological sense to pair those two things, SOMEONE STILL SHIPS IT! And 90% of the times it's the females of said fandom. Like honestly why do females have to ruin anything male oriented, first it was sports then it had to be incel activities like gaming and anime and now manosphere oriented philosophies!

I'm not sure about you guys but this is just a conformation to me that most femoids haven't evolved past that kindergarten stage where little girls play with their brother's batman action figure along with their own barbie dolls and bash them together pretending that they're kissing.

Literal authors or directors of any entertainment medium have to subvert their entire story to keep these immature shits happy, I've seen it happen to so many anime and now I get to see it happen in my own entertainment mediums.

This babbish behaviour even seeps itself into child friendly movies with no romantic intent whatsoever. Just look at Frozen from 2013 where a huge portion of the fandom shipped elsa with anna (LITERAL INCEST) because the male cast was not chad enough.

Femoids are honestly the reason anything entertainment related goes toxic, instead of going deep into the context of whichever group they affiliate themselves with and paying attention to the plot of the story or arc, they'd rather do immature shit like pairing up certain characters because "they look so cute together" or "we all know he wants her" FUCK THEM! Low I.Q and immature brainlets, THEY'RE AN EMBARRASEMENT TO THE HUMAN SPECIES!

Like honestly, it's bad enough they have a monopoly on fandoms with these shippings but now they have to go after the memes as well!? The foid who made this probably thought she was being "ironic" and funny but honestly she just stapled herself as another generic foid who has to see the entire world as her terribly written fanfic. "Ooh wook at the incel and chad together, wuv solves evwything!"-she thinks while posting this meme.

Honestly fuck them.
Wtf :lul::lul::lul:

What the image actually ended up being Deffo wasn't what I expected from the title.

:feelsthink:“Has learned to be more outgoing and try new things”.:lul:

JFL at taking this dumb shit seriously.OP's pic made me laugh a lot.

Ignore it, it's the faggots and trannies at IT projecting their disgusting homosexuality onto incels.