Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shit like this makes me sad... "he needs to be tall, ?, and good looking"

As far as I can tell, it's:- "Tall, likes guitar, and runs his hands up and down my body"

As far as I can tell, it's:- "Tall, likes guitar, and runs his hands up and down my body"
could well be, last one is "hot" I assume. It all sucks anyway,, I have no chance

I know I should for my own health and sanity but have only fake account to fap
-
They have fap material on there?!?- Now that, I did not know.

Share some favorites my bro yeaaa
-

Very original

Very original
The diverse tastes of the female race
Tall and white, tall and black, tall and lightskin, tall and funny, tall and serious, tall and skinny, tall and fat, tall and extroverted, tall and introverted, tall and smart, tall and protective, tall and tall and tall and tall and tall and tall and tall

Tall and white, tall and black, tall and lightskin, tall and funny, tall and serious, tall and skinny, tall and fat, tall and extroverted, tall and introverted, tall and smart, tall and protective, tall and tall and tall and tall and tall and tall and tall
Yes they are all so unique.

Tall + any combination of treats me like a princess

6'4, big dick, handsome. Welcome to the modern womens preverences and now shut up and listen to Chad banging your sister in the room next door.

6'4, big dick, handsome. Welcome to the modern womens preverences and now shut up and listen to Chad banging your sister in the room next door.
indeed, and that second part actually happened like 5-6 years ago, suddenly the tv in their room was turned up really loud, I cringed

yes but also handsome/good-looking

I need a man whos 1/10 5'4 tired and weak

With good pERsonality

yes but also handsome/good-looking
:yes:
Men rated 6 and above range from ugly to handsome with 6 being the ugliest
Men rated between 3 and 6 aren’t seen
Men rated 3 and below aren’t human

I need a man whos 1/10 5'4 tired and weak
yup, framelet, very skinny arms, medically deformed with an askew face, looks feminine and missing facial bones.... I could be the friendliest guy.....zero chance

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:yes:
Men rated 6 and above range from ugly to handsome with 6 being the ugliest
Men rated between 3 and 6 aren’t seen
Men rated 3 and below aren’t human
spot on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6