Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shit genes: I have health issues even though I always do my best to take care of myself

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
I exercise often, I take walks, I eat healthy (not overweight) I avoid drugs, even legalized ones, I take vitamin and mineral supplements daily.

Yet here I am with chronical health issues that I have no idea if are fixable. I can have a simple infection somewhere and it will take months or fucking years because my immune system is absolute trash. Which makes things even worse when you consider that my brother had it better than me, we can both get the same disease at the same time and he will have it solved in weeks while I have it for months and need medical attention and remedies to solve it. What normally happens is that I have some common disease, but it becomes worse and worse and eventually it gets completely out of control and I have to use medication to solve the problem.

Small health issues snowball into fucking scars and other smaller problems for the rest of my life. If it wasn't for the advancements in medicine I wonder if I would be completely wrecked (or even alive). My immune system is simply ineffective. Just another way my genetics fucked me over. And I am actually fucking young, imagine the hell that my life will be once I am an old fucker... :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Genetics coming in bad batches is brutal, tbh, you have to deal with the isolation and discrimination of a subhuman and the health effects that on your own that are only going to worsen your situation; I don't know what you have, though, I assume it's some type of genetic affliction. :dafuckfeels:

Just green tea + fish oil maxx bro. :society:

Seriously though perhaps if you live long enough watcher, crispr and stem cell injections may be further along to prime time so to speak and then be able to fix most if not all of your glaring heath issues. :feelsthink:

I don't know if it will help, but since I cook food more and more, I feel better. I read on various forums that food loses its properties when fried and actually becomes toxic and carcinogenic.

If it comforts you, I have mannose binding deficiency.

same problem here. No matter what I do I get health issues. subhuman dna

I can relate, my bp is high even though my bmi is closer to underweight than overweight. The rest of my family has normal blood pressure. I am active and consume far less sodium than the average person. I try and eat healthy and all I can do is pray my health improves.

If it comforts you, I have mannose binding deficiency.
I might have some immune deficiency as well, if its something as simple as a protein defficienty, then it could be fixed with supplements, perhaps?

Sleep maxxing + ldar ing cures all

I might have some immune deficiency as well, if its something as simple as a protein defficienty, then it could be fixed with supplements, perhaps?

I'm on Ginkgo Biloba. It seems to help my brain lesion a bit.