Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shirtless fatcel brutally beats random foid he doesn’t know at gas station

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Police are looking for this black shirtless fatcel who was caught on camera pulling up to a gas station and brutally beats her up badly. The only reason why he stopped was that three men stopped to intervene and then he ran away.

Video here: https://www.air.tv/watch?v=YTLaaGU2TviW8IcELfgRmw

Last edited:

Police are looking for this black shirtless fatcel who was caught on camera pulling up to a gas station and brutally beats her up badly. The only reason why he stopped was that three men stopped to intervene and then he ran away.
Based @Broly

fatcels are good for nothing? will this be a hate crime? I wonder what will come of this.

Put fucking LIFEFUEL tag brocel

Lol. Black males just can't help themselves.

Last edited:
what's worse, redpill rage or road rage?

Maybe just maybe... fatcel wanted a bra for himself

--

The blue pilled me would be raging for this happening to that foid. Now I don't care. Foid getting hurt videos are therapeutic. I wouldn't like the fatcel being caught either.

Based fatcel. Wish we could see more. Too bad the cuck brigade had to show up.

tbh I'm not OK with people being randomly beat, but niggers tend to do this shit pretty often (source: I fucking grew up in a black neighborhood and it screwed me for life). Maybe the victim made some microaggression

tbh I'm not OK with people being randomly beat, but niggers tend to do this shit pretty often (source: I fucking grew up in a black neighborhood and it screwed me for life). Maybe the victim made some microaggression
Nigger is based here tbh
Based fatcel. Wish we could see more. Too bad the cuck brigade had to show up.
Would be uber based if the fat cel jumped on the foid with full weight a few times. Smushing her:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big Daddy Viscera back from the grave to beat these whores :feelshaha:

Damn EPD445 really went off the deep end.

Maybe just maybe... fatcel wanted a bra for himself

--

The blue pilled me would be raging for this happening to that foid. Now I don't care. Foid getting hurt videos are therapeutic. I wouldn't like the fatcel being caught either.
Same but I would like if the fatcel was shot in the head along with the foid he beat up. I hate obese fat faggots so much.